Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 14

NYROBA >> :

Here are the last two orders I closed on Friday, October 2.

People in the know can easily check it and say it is not a demo.

They already tried to "catch" it in the previous thread and it turned out to be a bummer, as it was a trading account ;o)

Evil people. Definitely the account is not a demo. But when placing the picture on the server, the enemies distorted the true size of the transaction. We managed to find the original.

timbo писал(а) >> But when posting the picture on the server, the enemies distorted the true size of the deal.

No, you don't get it - he's intentionally understated it to make it look modest..... modesty embellishes a man.....))))

timbo писал(а) >>

Evil people. Definitely the account is not a demo. But when posting the picture on the server, the enemies distorted the true size of the deal. We managed to find the original.

I've written before that only total losers or bad guys make screenshots... :))))))))))))

You should at least have the decency to count the number of points... ;о)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I've written before that only complete losers, or badasses, doodle the screenshots... :))))))))))))

How do we know you're not a "total loser or a lame dick..." :))))))))))))"? Show us a screenshot of the notarized certificate......)))))

LeoV >> :

forecast made on a weekly chart :

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2009/10/1_19.gif

to see it come true, or to see it come true, you have to

wait at least 3 years

and corrective waves don't come fast or wild

so we're gonna have to wait even longer

satop писал(а) >>

the forecast is made on the weekly chart:

so we'll have to wait even longer

Ahhhhhh, that's right, on a weekly, I wasn't paying attention. Well that's for a therapist......))))

satop писал(а) >> wait at least 3 years.

Case in point -

- Do you want yesterday's soup?

- I do!

- Come back tomorrow......

LeoV >> :
Ahhhhh right, on the weekly, I wasn't paying attention. Well that's for a therapist......))))

for that matter, you need forecasts from the hour or from M15

then you can judge the system and spend money on it

For a week you lose the sense of time and you can forget the thought process of marking

and profit is needed every day

satop писал(а) >> and profit is needed every day

apparently not all of us.....))))

LeoV >> :

Case in point -

- Do you want yesterday's soup?

- I do!

- Come back tomorrow......

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reason: