Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 2

NYROBA писал(а) >> As promised, on Monday 14.09.2009 I opened an account for 10K.

Niroba, you're at it again, posting screenshots after two weeks. You promised you'd post the password investor. So put it up.....

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Can I have a link to the fund?

I gave links in the last thread, now I'm not going to post anything here except trading...

I'm not going to post anything here now, just trading and nothing else... if you're interested, you can find it on the web.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I gave links in the last thread, now I'm not going to post anything here except trading...

I'm not going to post anything here now, just trading and nothing else... If you're interested in the link, you can find it on the web

Niroba, I'm not interested in screenshots - I'm interested in equity in real life.....

LeoV писал(а) >>

Niroba, you're at it again, posting screenshots after two weeks. You promised you'd post the password investor. So put it up.....

have patience my friend, all in good time

The market has no tolerance for fuss ... :)))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

be patient my friend, all in good time

the market does not tolerate any fuss... :)))

The market and the investment password are not connected in any way. Unless you cheat on screenshots......

LeoV писал(а) >>

Niroba, not interested in screenshots - interested in equity in real life.....

if not interested, don't waste your time and don't visit this thread...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

If you're not interested, don't waste your time and don't visit this thread...

I just don't want you to be bothered once again, as the thread will be at the top and you'll have to visit.....)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

The market and the investment password are not connected in any way. Unless you cheat on screenshots......

Only complete morons cheat on screenshots!!! :)))))))))))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Only complete morons cheat on screenshots!!! :)))))))))))))

So give me the investment password or open a pamm account and all questions about "complete geeks" are over.....

LeoV писал(а) >>

I just don't want you to get your head screwed on one more time as the thread will be at the top and I'll have to visit you whether you want to or not.....)))))

No one is forcing you to read or write any posts in this thread! :))))))))))))

YOU are allowed to ignore it....

Reason: