Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 16

timbo писал(а) >>

They are not going anywhere. The market is jumpy these days, there will probably be a 50-10 point movement, the only question is up or down, i.e. the probability of guessing is 50%. So, count how many correct predictions you need to make to get at least some statistical significance.

You don't need to guess in the market, you need to calculate correctly.

If you calculate it correctly, your deposit will slowly grow,

If you calculate it wrong, it will go down... :о)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

On October 2 I put two pending buy orders with a take profit at 1.4840

I expect a sharp surge upwards, at least to 1.4850, and then a swift

down to at least 1.34.

I'm interested to see the markup of the 2nd number BEFORE the above location.

NYROBA, TEXX - can I ask what is the name of the indicator on the screen that makes the prediction?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

You don't have to guess in the market, you have to calculate correctly.

If you calculate it correctly, your deposit will slowly grow,

If not correctly, it will go down... :о)

Really? That's news to me!!!!! It's an eye-opener! It's like a grail.....))))

rensbit писал(а) >>
NYROBA, TEXX - can I ask what is the name of the indicator on the screen that makes the prediction?

The indicator is called "Draw It Yourself" .....))))

LeoV >> :

Fuck, Niroba, what knowledgeable people? How do I know they're "knowledgeable"? I don't know if it's a demo or not - I don't care. I know that screenshots can be faked like two fingers of Abosfalt. I am only interested in the real thing - everything else is demagoguery and bunny rabbit scam.

If you can not or do not want to open pamm, or real monitoring, or invest-password, with the ambitions that you have, and the status to which you claim - this is all pure divorce and deliberate deception......)))))

+1

NYROBA. I join in. In order to make predictions in "your" thread you need the trust of others. I suggest you join the others and "forecast" there, or rather even predict future Eurobuck quotes.

TEXX писал(а) >>

I'm interested to see the markup of the 2nd number BEFORE the location indicated.

Classic truncation in the c-wave, Lesser Order (it's highlighted in green),

Golden Ratio corrected and merged, common with truncation as truncation

indicates the strength of the opposite trend. :-)

This triple a-b-c is the B-wave of the Bigger Order, it is highlighted in red.

All financial markets ALWAYS!!! follow the principle of fractality, in three-wave increments.

At the end of the cycle from 261.8% started buying again

To determine the end of the current wave, cast the Fibonacci net over the preceding one. :о)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Put down 10K, your 25 mil won't go away :-))))))))))))))))))

You have a super trading strategy based on fundamentals!!!

Honour is more important than a tenner! ;-)

are you stupid? these are bonds maturing in 2018

Second, my robot is following the market.

and i used fundamental analysis as evidence against your nonsense

cablyk писал(а) >>

Secondly, my robot is following the market.

and I used fundamental analysis as evidence against your moronic nonsense.

Sabluk, are you crazy?! :о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Heel, heel, heel, heel.... and here I was thinking, daaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

But you still have a CHANCE to prove by deed that you're not a blabbermouth!!! ;-)

I propose you a bet - your super robot, against my manual wave trading!

Let's monitor our accounts and trade in the real world for a couple of months! :))))))))))))))

Come on, don't SUSA, everything will be fine, in 2018 the bonds will pay off with % :-)))))))))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Heel, you're not really a fuck-up, are you?! :о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Heel, heel, heel, heel.... and here I was thinking, mm-hmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Niroba, you're the one who got screwed in the first place. Sabluk's selling and selling. What's he care? You claim to be a great analyst and miracle trader. So show your skills in real life, not in screenshots.....))))

Reason: