Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 332

The topiary map is well laid out:

Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) ( 1 2 3 4 5... 330 331 )

WebMoney hack ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 )

:)

NYROBA:

215 trades in real time and all with profit!

Some people can't believe their own eyes, I understand. ;)))

A trader's lack of losing trades is a guarantee of losing the deposit. That's the paradox of life.

It's coming along nicely!

With acceleration. Is he refilling it?

PapaYozh:

It's coming along nicely!

With acceleration. Is he refilling it?

Of course he is. There are already 21 trades open. Only the volume of the fills is unknown.
And most likely, he will continue to fill until he loses it all.
As we all know, martin and oversubscription can only work with certain market fluctuations.
And when the market moves in the same direction, we will go long until the deposit runs out.
The only option is to wait for the pullback to close, but we will not be able to close at zero because the pullback of 340 points will not come soon.
Or try to sit out the losses, but then you can not share, because there is a great risk of complete drainage.

What do you understand, all trades are on the plus side, you are looking at the wrong chart )))))))))))

NYROBA:

A robot is trading.

So I don't have the slightest doubt that all subsequent trades, including the current one,

will end up in the black.

I am going to increase my deposit from 400 eur up to 150 000 eur by the end of 2010,

And without a single losing trade. I understand that it will not be easy, but

nevertheless I believe that using my trading strategy based on Elliott Wave

Elliott Theory it is quite possible! ))

Did Galina give you a robot (martin)? =)))

=)) Looks like you have a boo-hoo-hoo big problem with wave theory.

If you do not know what to do with this kind of bullshit, you may be asking the investors to do something about it.

If you really want to show your class, then show it without the robot and photoshop...

Rover82:

Before you PR yourself now, you should sit and study your Neely and Elliott, so that in six months to give real results, not what you are trying to push to traders (although no trader will not buy such nonsense), but the investor might even ask.

But-but-but! Don't give me that bird! "The real result in six months" - Niroba has been feeding people here with selected pictures for three years now.

"I believe the city will be, I know the garden will bloom! ... And oil at 12 bucks a barrel too!"

timbo:

But-but-but! Don't you dare to kill our bird! "Real results in six months" - Niroba's been feeding the people here for three years.

"I believe the city will be, I know the garden will bloom! ... And oil at 12 bucks a barrel too!"

No, I don't want your chick! =)))

And I mean if you had not been running your mouth off here for 3 years and on other forums too, but had been doing something (the market), then the result would have been.........

Rover82:

I mean, if you hadn't been yapping your tongue here for three years and on other forums as well, but had been doing business (the market), then the result would have been.........

The result, you say... But everyone has his own buzz, not everyone is as mercenary as you are, not everyone is after the big dollar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

An American, a Frenchman and a Russian find themselves on a desert island, they are fishing. Suddenly a goldfish falls into their net and says: Don't eat me, I will give everybody what they want.

The American says: Please, I want lots of money and to be home.

Done," says the goldfish, and the American disappears.

The Frenchman says: I want a beautiful wife, and I want to go home. - Done. And the Frenchman disappeared, too.

- Now listen to me, animal,' says the Russian, 'ten cases of vodka and those two back....

Reason: