Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 335

Synexs:

Alexey, do I understand you correctly that you are waiting for a move upwards and therefore do not cover positions? Can you tell me more about the breakdown of the position?

I have an impression, especially after Friday's "accidental" statement of Hungarian and a bit later "accidental" statement of French that the Euro was intentionally "pulled" lower, while these fellows shorted by 90 per cent). It seems to me as a sign of reversal, although its coming from 1.185 or 1.10 is not known yet, but volatility gives us a reason to say that it will happen soon)

I am waiting for a bounce of the Euro to 1.27, if it breaks through 1.27, it may go to 1.33, but it will not be the final reversal ,

in the eurik may go back down because the pound did not go to 1.35, but before the fall , the pound may bounce to 1.5 ...))

NYROBA:

I am waiting for a bounce of the euro to 1.27, if it breaks through 1.27, it may go to 1.33, but it will not be the final reversal ,

In the eurik, it's possible that the pound isdown again because it hasn't reached 1.35, but the pound could be pushed to 1.5 first before falling ...))

I already have déjà vu in the cube from your bounces with hops and flips with reversals

NYROBA:

The eurik may repeat the bottom because the pound did not reach 1.35

How does the movement in the pound affect the eurodollar?

The fall in the pound would only cause the rise in the EURUSD, but not the fall in the EUR, the fact that the pairs are correlated with each other is only because of the rise or fall of the dollar.

The USD is in the denominator for both.

NYROBA:

because the pound didn't make it to 1.35

What, by the way, should it?

RomanS:
By the way, should I?

look it up.

current pound quote 1.44, waiting up to 1.5 - then down to 1.35, then up to 1.85 )))

NYROBA:

I am waiting for a bounce of the Euro to 1.27, if it breaks through 1.27, it may go to 1.33, but it will not be the final reversal ,

In the eurik, it's possible that the pound isdown again because it hasn't reached 1.35, but the pound could be pushed to 1.5 first before falling ...))

What kind of bounces-turns? How do the movements of 800-1500 points agree with your sitting pipsipsips?
Don't mess with people's heads!

NYROBA: I'm posting the intermediate result of bot trading - 222 trades - all closed with profit, not a single loss!!!
Maybe you can give us your definition of the word "profit"? Because maybe your definition and concept is not the same as ours ))))

LeoV:
Maybe you could give a definition of your concept of the word 'profit'? Because maybe your definition and concept are at odds with ours )))).
Balance, obviously, as equity is already below the waterline.
I've seen such actions, locks, overshoots, balance curve is touching the sky and equity is on the verge of a stake.
And then a slight movement in the wrong direction leads to no score. Then you start moaning "it's the market's fault" or "a 50-point gap killed the account".

Pegasmaster: The balance, obviously
That's not what I meant. It's like some people - "profit is nothing, stability is everything!" )))

LeoV:
That's not what I meant. Sort of like some people - "profit is nothing, stability is everything!" ))))

Well, at least the famous character of the mcl4 legends has a more or less stable drain, but here the account is wobbling at 30% a day.
In general, it's a mystery to me how Victor was able to attract 220 accounts to his minus, which has been going on for over a year.
Maybe the magic of "charm" has its pluses :)

p.s. Then the notion of "profit" for Niroba is just cosmos, like some of the advisors on sale, like 1000 quid depo and 3 million quid for the year.

Reason: