I need help with a code

I know nothing about coding and I need to write an e a. I am trying to learn but so far I might as well be learning ancient chinese. The EA will open a buy stop else sell stop order at a predefined time and then it will also have a predefined trailing stop loss. I will appreciate all assistance. Thanks

diamstar:
I know nothing about coding and I need to write an e a. I am trying to learn but so far I might as well be learning ancient chinese. The EA will open a buy stop else sell stop order at a predefined time and then it will also have a predefined trailing stop loss. I will appreciate all assistance. Thanks

how do you trying to learn mq4

did you bought chinese books ??

diamstar:

You need to be a little bit more specific. Did you have a go at coding the conditions? Open a buy stop else a sell stop at a predefined time doesn't say much really.

Predefined time entered by you or depending on server time or your local time ?

Unless you have a clear plan you we can't help much here really.

thrdel:

You need to be a little bit more specific. Did you have a go at coding the conditions? Open a buy stop else a sell stop at a predefined time doesn't say much really.

Predefined time entered by you or depending on server time or your local time ?

Unless you have a clear plan you we can't help much here really.

diamstar:
Thank you. I will b d one to specify the time, like the e a should open a buy stop order at 1.30pm. The e a will open a buy stop or sell stop order depending on which ever one is touched first. then a trailing stop loss of 50 pips is added.

diamstar:
Thank you. I will b d one to specify the time, like the e a should open a buy stop order at 1.30pm. The e a will open a buy stop or sell stop order depending on which ever one is touched first. then a trailing stop loss of 50 pips is added.

Sorry but there's still not really enough info to start something.

Would it be 1.30 pm your time, your server time or other?

Open sell stop or buy stop at what level?

What time frame? Is it for a specific time frame or not.

You want to trade the news with it?

Is the purpose of it some form of saddle trade?

If yes, I may be able to post on for you.

thrdel:

Sorry but there's still not really enough info to start something.

Would it be 1.30 pm your time, your server time or other?

Open sell stop or buy stop at what level?

What time frame? Is it for a specific time frame or not.

You want to trade the news with it?

Is the purpose of it some form of saddle trade?

If yes, I may be able to post on for you.

I really appreciate ur assistance 1.30 server time, I mean something like as from 1.30 if the pairs rises 30pips then it should buy but if it drops 30pips it should sell. Time frame is 5 mins. Yes. Thanks a lot

diamstar:
I really appreciate ur assistance 1.30 server time, I mean something like as from 1.30 if the pairs rises 30pips then it should buy but if it drops 30pips it should sell. Time frame is 5 mins. Yes. Thanks a lot

How long do you want the order to stay in the market if not filled?

thrdel:

30mins

diamstar
:

I know nothing about coding and I need to write an e a. I am trying to learn but so far I might as well be learning ancient chinese.

The EA will open a buy stop else sell stop order at a predefined time and then it will also have a predefined trailing stop loss. I will appreciate all assistance. Thanks

diamstar:
Thank you. I will b d one to specify the time, like the e a should open a buy stop order at 1.30pm. The e a will open a buy stop or sell stop order depending on which ever one is touched first.
diamstar:
thrdel:

diamstar:
30mins

To me it is still looking you know nothing about coding

and you do nothing to get know something about coding

what attempt have you done making this ??

If you want help show your attempt making it

There is still nothing to help you with ...

Reason: