Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 319

One more thing - the account number and investor password posted by the author is the principle point in this reading. Not from the beginning of the experiment, but until the last withdrawal from the account. Mm-hmm?

NYROBA:

Interesting read ))

I will try to increase my deposit from 400 Euros to 150,000 Euros by the end of 2010,

Without making a single losing trade. I understand that it will not be easy, but

Nevertheless, I believe that using my trading strategy based on Elliott Wave

Elliott Theory it is quite possible! ))

I mean, wave martingale? :)

Pipsator + loss taking?

He was an interesting guy, Elliott. :)

Gans-deGlucker:
And one more thing - the account number and investor password, posted by the author, is a fundamental point in this reading. Not from the beginning of the experiment, but until the last withdrawal from the account. Uh-huh?

As the account grows, I will be posting standard reports from Metac.

Account numbers are known, so balance results can be reconciled on

Fibo and Alpari sites. I'm not going to post the password for the reasons I stated earlier in this thread,

as I told you earlier in this thread. I will inform you in advanceabout the amount and date of withdrawal .

The withdrawal date will beannounced in advance.

(To be able to track the balance curve in real time. ))

NYROBA:

As the account grows, I will post standard reports from Metac.

Account numbers are known, so balance results can be reconciled on

Fibo and Alpari sites.I'm not going to give out the password, for the reasons I stated earlier in this thread,

I announced earlier in this thread. I will inform you in advanceabout the amount and date of withdrawal .

The withdrawal date will beannounced in advance.

(To be able to track the balance curve in real time. ))

Swetten:

Interim report on the bot trade. ))

NYROBA:

Interim report on the bot trade. ))

This is not a report, this is the result of pressing the PrintScreen button and further work in the graphical editor. A file with trades and the current status of equity please. You won't catch anyone here with these pictures. You are stubborn, but I am no less stubborn.

Gans-deGlucker:
One more thing - the account number and investor password posted by the author is the principle point in this reading. Not from the beginning of the experiment, but until the last withdrawal from the account. Mm-hmm?
Well, this is a rhetorical question, I hope you understand the point :)
On the other hand, maybe alex from the link "insured" the publicity in order to get his earnings, because he started to put something out with a decent amount.

Pegasmaster:
Well, it's a rhetorical question, I hope you get the point :)
On the other hand, maybe alex from the link "insured" himself with publicity in order to get his earnings, as he started posting something from a decent amount.
Of course I understand the point, although it seems to me over-insurance was unnecessary. The wrong amount. And here I also understand what is going on and I will, as much as I can and as much time as I can, bring the guru out into the open.

Gans-deGlucker:
Of course I understand the point, although it seems to me that over-insurance was unnecessary. It was the wrong amount. And here I also understand what is going on and will, as far as I am able, bring the guru out in the open.

Well, it is useless work, because for 319 pages everything is already clear even to the most incomprehensible nerd. Why are you trying so hard? Comrade Alex will debase himself in a couple of pages.
p.s. With all due respect for Comrade Alex's persistence in ducking nubs.
P.S. Remember the character Victor Art? Also an unrealistic PR genius, while trading negative for a year.

Pegasmaster:

Come on, it's a wasted effort, because in 319 pages even the most unintelligible nerd already understands everything. What's the point of such an effort? Comrade Alex will debase himself in a couple of pages.
p.s. With all due respect for Comrade Alex's persistence in ducking nubs.
P.S. Remember the character Victor Art? Also an unrealistic PR genius, while trading negative for a year.

The fact is that most people alas read the last page. That's why it's necessary to periodically remind the hoo-hoo. For instance if you are a manager of a RoboForex site and you don't know which site is the best one for you, you don't get it all). If I'm not mistaken, the market is slowly changing, and I'm sure it will be useful for inexperienced traders/investors. I am not a trader, but I am a trader with forks to get it off my ears figuratively speaking.
Reason: