EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 236

Does anyone have a candle like this on the dollar index chart?

AndreyZak:

Does anyone have a candle like this on the dollar index chart?

No, say it's Alpari))))

Evgen157:

))))

what's so special about it... you know, a fibo fan... what's the point?

I can show you this

16 March. /Dow Jones/. The counter-intuitive rise in the Japanese yen against the US dollar after the earthquake is likely due to a surge in repatriation of funds amid forecasts of needs to address humanitarian relief and recovery issues as well as claims payments. The Nikkei index's cumulative drop of 16% on Monday and Tuesday suggests a significant outflow of portfolio investments from Japan, which is likely to be offset by large inflows of funds. At the end of Q3 2010, net overseas investment in Japan was $3.1 trillion, with net portfolio investment at $1.5 trillion. Net inflows into Japan may continue for some time and not be dependent on the specific exchange rate of the dollar/yen pair. Repatriation would probably depend on how bad the situation is. The BoJ will also not be able to counteract the appreciation of the yen any time soon, as the need for imported humanitarian aid /food and energy supply/ will easily overshadow concerns over export competitiveness, especially as production will be severely limited by energy supply problems. At the time of writing, the US dollar/Japanese yen pair was trading at 80.77.

-Contact in Singapore: 65 64154 140; MarketTalk@dowjones.com; PRIME-TASS translation; +7 495 974 7664; dowjonesteam @ prime-tass.com.

evbut:

what's so special about it... a fibo fan... What's the point?

I can show you this

This may be the first time a man has seen this miracle))))

strangerr:

No, say it's Alpari))))

No, Finam

Tantrik:

so far for the rise - 1.4035; the next one is 1.4100.

Tantrik, talking to yourself is a worrying symptom)))

strangerr:

What true goals are there, let's draw a wedge on the D's, then they will have goals. Do I tell them to buy or sell?)

That's the thing, they've got their targets ready, and then bam, there's a wedge on the D's. And that's it, they're at a loss ))))

Tantrik:
It's like a silage harvester here - it falls asleep. Picked up my post ^ - opinion has not changed (I have few allies - I have to have meetings with myself). Added a screenshot of the silver.

On silver was buy from 34.20, I do not know where to, but bye yet.

The thing that confuses me the most is that the woollies are drawn.

Temnyj:

That's the thing, they've got their targets ready, and then bam, a wedge on the D's. And that's it, they're at a loss ))))

It's not a wedge, it's a specific one, with diversions, too:

Reason: