Buy a stable earning advisor - page 7

Skymaster не надо так резко относиться к правде, и переводить стрелки на других, вспоминая свою молодость и пытаться привесить это другим. Вы лучше докажите что все кто вас опускают, не правы и ваш советник действительно очень перспективный, и стоит тех денег за которые вы его продаете. Доверьте ему свою зарплату, посмотрим как он выдержит вес ваших денег. И не опуститься ли он до вашего уровня, с той высоты на которую вы его вознесли :)

I'm not being mean, it's just... seeing from afar.

To begin with, you have more faith in the tests than in the actual performance of the EA. That's right. And if it works in real life, that's it, asshole. I don't trust the payroll for one reason. I have not worked for a long time. I do have an income, i.e. from forex. I do not intend to give access to another account. It's up to you to believe it or not.

Skymaster >> :
Let's start with the fact that you have more faith in the tests rather than the actual performance of the EA.

Where did you draw this conclusion from? Perhaps you're not reading carefully... I wrote about you trusting it with your money, and the real work of the EA with real money, with a real amount of money. What do tests have to do with it?

maybe he is baiting you ?)))) give the mind a lot more money, he will get back at you for his poor code =)))

The main thing is not whether we believe in your EA or not, the main thing is to try to convince the buyer that it's worth the money. This is your first task as a seller. And you don't see that in you yet...

Bulldozer >> :

...give the mind a bigger sum, he'll get back at you for his crooked code =)))

>>)

-star- >> :

Strategy Tester Report
V.Fluffy pips eurgbp m15
FxCompany-Real (Build 220)
Symbol EURGBP (Euro vs Great Britan)
Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2008.09.01 01:00 - 2009.02.15 23:45 (2008.09.01 - 2009.02.16)
Model All ticks (the most accurate method based on the smallest available timeframes)
Parameters sl=2000; TP_1=80; TP_2=70; TP_3=60; TP_4=50; slip=30; lot=0.2; Spred=40; Stoplevel=150; T2=5; T1=23;;-)

Night trading - Ilan, Fap turbo etc... Spread has increased, market is changing, drawdowns appear.

Here we go and sell it. Sorry if I'm wrong.

polopolo >> :

Night trading - Ilan, Fap turbo etc... Spread has increased, the market is changing, there are drawdowns.

So we sell. Sorry if I'm wrong.

My EA works fine even with 4p spread and there are plenty of such brokerage houses out there. You can find 3 p if you want to!

polopolo >> :

Night trading - Ilan, Fap turbo etc... Spread has increased, the market is changing, there are drawdowns.

So we sell. Sorry if I'm wrong.

With 100p stop loss only 3 drawdowns in half year! I think this is a great result! And at 200p not a single drawdown!

-star- >> :

With a stop loss of 100p only 3 drawdowns in half a year! I consider it a great result! And at 200 not a single drawdown!

The bigger the stop loss, the less drawdowns! That's great! And if you don't have a stop loss at all, there will be no drawdown at all.

Do you understand what's behind the term "drawdown"?

timbo писал(а) >>

The bigger the stop loss, the less drawdown! Cool! And if you don't have a stop loss at all, there will be no drawdown at all.

Do you understand what is behind the term "drawdown"?

By the way, what is a drawdown? I understand it as a loss of money. Orders that have been closed with loss (using stop loss or by Expert Advisor's signal) :)

MuruFigi >> :

By the way, what is drawdown? I understand it is a loss of money. Orders closed in minus (by stop-loss or by Expert Advisor by signal) :)

Positions hanging in the red, waiting for Kolyan

Reason: