EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 430

forte928 >> :

..but when you know the true direction of travel...

When that feeling comes, then the market tends to punish overconfidence

forte928 писал(а) >>

I tried to play on the U-turn and made a mistake in the distance, and greed ruined me...but when you know the true direction of the movement greed never happened...

>> yeah, greed always ruins it.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

When you get that feeling, the market usually punishes you for being overconfident.

When you take everything into account, then you know exactly where it's going to go.

Noterday писал(а) >>
And I have a buy hanging at 1.4870 :(((((

Just below, open to another

Here I have another chart with a monthly channel on H4 so as soon as price passes the middle level of the channel (it is approaching it) there will be a slight turn...

The low point of this correction is 1.44, below this is a reversal of the trend of the pair, then 1.5 is the high point until 2012

I don't know if it's within the rules of the forum, but I would like to thank Alpari for their very correct handling of the non-trading operations.

I have posted earlier that my order was not executed due to lack of funds on my account as a result of non-trading operations.

I have written a letter to JC with I asked to clarify I have written a letter to RC about the situation without any questions about compensation.

RC unilaterally decided without correspondence to restore the position on the pending order up to MAGIC.

Sincerely thank you for correct attitude to traders :-))))))))

Cronex писал(а) >>

I don't know if it's within the rules of the forum, but I would like to thank Alpari for their very correct handling of the non-trading operations.

I have posted earlier that my order was not executed due to lack of funds on my account as a result of non-trading operations.

I have written a letter to JC with I asked to clarify I would like to thank them for it.

RC unilaterally decided without correspondence to restore the position on the pending order up to MAGIC.

Thanks sincerely for the correct attitude to traders :-))))))))

Do they refund millions? I would like to express my gratitude

What do you mean, the pause has now been triggered? Settled on top? Oh, my goodness!

Alexan писал(а) >>
What do you mean the pending order is now triggered? Settled at the top? >> Oh, miracle!

That's the thing, a sell order was placed at the level of a remote pending order...

Reason: