EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 851

gip >>:

Мучаюсь я с йеновыми парами. Никак не могу освоить, чего-то в их логике движений до меня не доходит. Приемлемый профит/риск не получается. Бьюсь уже долго (три дня :).

Кто нибудь здесь стабильно на них работает?

It's very difficult to rein it in, I haven't been able to

I read traders' forums from overseas, and people seem to be using them. I have tried their tips and they do not work. I am not sure that it is working for me. Although at the beginning of the year it was the most profitable pairs for me. But then such clear trends in the yen disappeared, my robots got bored. It's a pity. Now I have to learn everything all over again.

yes, the price is unusual...... it's easier to trade on europe!!!!

so are we buying on the pullback))))))))))))?

where have they gone????

gip >>:

Мучаюсь я с йеновыми парами. Никак не могу освоить, чего-то в их логике движений до меня не доходит. Приемлемый профит/риск не получается. Бьюсь уже долго (три дня :).

Кто нибудь здесь стабильно на них работает?

The old tried-and-true turkey - oil plugged in?

Старый проверенный индюк - нефть подключал?

И? They have an indirect correlation, through general market conditions. The Japanese import oil and export goods. More expensive oil, more expensive goods, worse sales, less export revenue. It's week trading. Well futures also. The NIKKEI index is the same. It's all kind of a manual trade. How do you tie it to minutes, five minutes and automatic? Probably as a confirmation of trends. These are my thoughts.

11 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro/dollar pair is showing slight growth amid problems in the U.S. labor market, but this growth is unlikely to be lasting as the dynamics of economic activity in the eurozone are also not encouraging, Standard Bank said. "The euro/dollar pair may rise again towards 1.50, but we expect it will not reach this level in the next one or two weeks. Subsequently, we expect the pair to decline towards 1.35 in the next few months," analysts at Standard Bank wrote in a note to clients. At the time of writing, the euro/dollar pair was trading at 1.4519 in EBS versus 1.4414 at Friday's close.

-Contact New York: Darlene Ross, 212 416-2166; darlene.ross@dowjones.com; PRIME-TASS translation; +7 495 974 7664; dowjonesteam @ prime-tass.com.

Reason: