[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 42

sever31:
that's the secret to successful trading

Drinking? Thank you, am I an alcoholic? Thank you very much!

Larisa:

To avoid next time associating me with a whale I'll attach my picture to my nickname tomorrow, or try to. I've seen whales in person, graceful animals, but I'm not that fat, I'm a former dancer after all, sorry for the off-topic

By "whale" I meant experience, wisdom but not the figure! (that's female logic)

Women's logic is ironclad! )))))))

Larisa:

To avoid next time associating me with a whale I'll attach my picture to my nickname tomorrow, or try to. I've seen whales in person, graceful animals, but I'm not that fat, I'm a former dancer after all, sorry for the off-topic

Definitely, it will raise interest in your predictions)

sever31:
Definitely, this will raise interest in your predictions)

The forecast is very simple, go through the timeframes and "see" the overall picture, then works intuition (whether you like it or not), then a hint mushsh, that -tonewhat, but this week is bullish (or bearish), it does not matter! Next, how do I act? Simple, I open either a long or a dozen shorts, each position is short (what a word!) ..... and wait. If long, like now, then I sit and wait to close without Take Profit, I like to take a fix, if shorts, then there from the state of my drink and stop-loss

Tantrik:
By "whale" I meant experience, wisdom, but not a figure! (that's female logic)
Tell me, Igor - have you tried to markup on the dollar index? I've been trying it for a week already on the demo, so to say with the averaging of all symbols, I usually see the global reversals (on all pairs with the dollar) very good. The result is that I got profit the whole week.

I apologise for the off-topic, I'm not quite there yet.

143alex:
Igor, tell me - have you tried to do a markup with the dollar index? I've been trying it for a week already on the demo, so to say with the averaging of all symbols, I usually have good understanding of global reversals (on all pairs with dollar). The result is that I got profit the whole week.

Index my option is green, blue is if the eu is now in correction (the index should be now, but I'm still in favour of green) (I am 6 months in the plus, not from forecasts - exactly)

Let me sing.

Excuse me, I'm drunk as a bug!

Just so you all know, I'm READING you all! And I'm waiting for the graffiti!
Reason: