EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 76

To be honest, I don't quite understand what is so interesting about it... In the Russian stock market, you can't make much money on the arbitrage during the day or even during the week. It is realistic to hedge a portfolio or to make a combination of futures and options with a small yield, but no more than that.

There was a time when I was sitting in a chair half the time, all the time on the correlation, everything with my hands, there were no revolutions and the robots did not work properly. The truth is, it was a long time ago. Now everything is "the old-fashioned way", in Russian. I am frankly tired of fighting with these robots, the maximum I can get is some kind of semi-automatic scalper.

Quotes are lagging badly.Connection breakdowns. Clearing is perpetual. And there's not much volume, very little. Often there is a feeling that you move the market with your tiny volume. What kind of tt robot? Don't be ridiculous.

Excuse me, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow.

But we are not talking about purely Russian stocks.

You can pick up any two instruments that fit.

strangerr писал(а) >>

How you determine levels I understand, but the timing. Can you advise me to read something on this topic?

The time reference I have not yet understood how it is indentified...But the construction of the construction reference itself I understand...With time I still understand, I automate the construction...

forte928 >> :

The time reference I have not yet understood how it is indentified...But the construction of the construction reference itself I understand...With time I am still figuring it out, automating the construction...

Still, how do you define levels....

kharko >> :

Still, how do you determine levels....

Ask him to send you his advisor, he'll be happy to tell you how to work with it 8)))

Galina писал(а) >>

Quotes are lagging badly.Connection breakdowns. Clearing is perpetual. And there's not much volume, very little. Often there is a feeling that you move the market with your tiny volume. What's a tt robot? Don't be ridiculous.

Oh yeah, clearing is so sorry for the expression, it's "shit"))

>> I'm gonna go get some sleep, too.)

firemast >> :

Ooh, yeah, clearing is, pardon the expression, so "shitty"))

>> I'm gonna go get some sleep, too.)

>> wait a minute .... Who's going to sell, correction is needed ))))
Reason: