EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 79

strangerr >> :

Agreed, correction already started, target 1.4745

In the very, very short term.....

On the markup on the large timeframe, there's at least 1.38 in the medium term

It's hard to tell now but on M15 further upward movement is emerging...

RomanS >> :

Couldn't resist.... I'll post my EWA if anyone is interested... I want to hear opinions...

I think we have arrived :)

I suggest looking at a more detailed picture on a smaller timeframe

Draw conclusions gentlemen....

In a diagonal triangle all waves should be triples... and you have 5 blue as 5.... of course if instead of wave 1 gray put A, 2-B. everything else C, then it will work...

Cvinto >> :

In a diagonal triangle, all waves must be triples...

Diagonal triangle in 5th wave, occurs with less than 50% probability, more often 5th wave is a 5-wave impulse on which divergences are formed

RomanS >> :

A diagonal triangle in a 5th wave occurs with a probability of less than 50%; more often the 5th wave is a 5-wave impulse, on which the divergence is formed

you have 1-2-3-4-5 blue waves of which 1 and 4 are crossed - already a diagonal and its structure should be 3-3-3-3-3 (5 blue should be a three)

While you were chatting, the third wave began to form...

Cvinto >> :

you have 1-2-3-4-5 blue waves of which 1 and 4 intersect - already a diagonal and its structure should be 3-3-3-3-3 (5 blue should be a three)

That would suit you????

So much for triple a-b-c where wave c is as an impulse, as it should be))))

Ehhhhh.... this is why i don't like wave analysis))))

But it's the only one I trade on)))

RomanS >> :

This will suit you????

So much for triple a-b-c where the c wave is in the form of an impulse, as it should be))))

Ehhhhh.... This is why I don't like wave analysis))))

But that's all I trade on)))

Wo... now it's all sneeze-boom))).... now the market needs a divorce)))).

RomanS писал(а) >>

This will suit you????

So much for triple a-b-c where the c wave is in the form of an impulse, as it should be))))

Ehhhhh.... this is why i don't like wave analysis))))

But it's the only one I trade on)))

If it's not your favourite dish, you shouldn't eat it, your stomach will be ruined.

If it's not your favourite thing to do, you shouldn't do it then you'll feel bad...

Reason: