EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 638

Sorento >> :

update the terminal to the latest release

Not a fact. I've got the indy on the 223 build and have checked on the latest build everything works fine!!!

Helex >> :

Yes, it throws an error and closes the terminal.

Helex , it's better to ask this question to the manufacturerof xrust-uhimself , he will help you more.

I had the same problem with another indicator solved the problem only by installing a new terminal to a new folder or to another drive...

Wave theory+fibe theory=the future.... Unfortunately I don't know how you can save a picture in Metatrader to make it all visible... advise

SEVER11 >> :

Wave theory+fibe theory=the future.... Unfortunately I don't know how you can save a picture in Metatrader to make it all visible... tell me

Look for that button. It should be pressed.

The chart will shift and you can move it left and right by clicking on the little slider

Sorento писал(а) >>

update the terminal to the latest release

225 not the latest? most likely a wininet issue

Killed a vininette out of librari seems to work, I'll have to try it in the session

Friends, who thinks on eurusd or will there be answers after we come out of the triangle?

I'll pass on Monday... But I think we should keep an eye on the gold, wherever it goes...

Rover82 >> :

Friends, what do you think about eurusd or will there be answers after we come out of the triangle?

I will pass on Monday. But I think we have to follow the gold, as far as the pair is concerned.

Assuming a downward move on the pair, then a strong divergence with gold is possible.

What will happen and how - we'll see...soon. ))

Hello to all the honest company. Haven't been on the forum for a week because I was offered a good job. Now I'm going back to D1 H4.

Now I do only analysis in the evening. I have finished the week in a draw, because the uncertainty of the situation has allowed me to make only 3 deals, moreover all of them were interrupted due to scenario changes. But I want to tell you that working with pending orders in flat last year has led me to the 50% loss of depot for one day, on AUD/USD and NZD/USD. I would have lost everything, but for my stops, albeit distant. It took me a long time to get them back, using another technique.

Resumption of growth is as important as continuation of decline.

Sta2066 >>: A renewed rise is as relevant as a continued fall.Will have to sit on the fence for now.

A very accurate assessment.

And with the fence, a tip for business changers. ;)

For the rest of us I think it's going to be a good week.

Reason: