EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 58

Noise can be smoothed out with filters and then the process is smoother.

forte928 >> :

No matter what TF Fibo is used, only levels are important, the trend is only related to where the price will go...Any forecast tends to correct as prices move...This moment was tonight, from the forecast for the level up move there were small corrections in the level up move, and then the full forecast with down move was confirmed completely...

And this.

forte928 21.09.2009 01:22
Forecast made earlier is still valid...adjustments on M1...
Price is aiming for 1.4690...

was not your forecast?

Or maybe I missed the point, that it is not important, where and when the price goes, only the levels are important. Of course, I do not care where and when it will go, but should the order be obeyed? If in the forecast first the bottom and then the top, and in real time it is vice versa, and the forecast is still completely confirmed, then how is it?

gip писал(а) >>

Wasn't that

wasn't your prediction?

Or am I missing the point that it does not matter where or when the price goes, only the levels are important. Of course, I do not care where and when it will go, but at least the order should be respected? If the forecast was created firstly for the bottom and then for the top, and it was vice versa in real trading, but the forecast was fully confirmed, how is it possible?

I used an incomplete wave and that is why I made a correction.

When the wave was completed, I built the model once again and the level was 1.4710 at 3:00 and then went down to 15:00... I may even estimate the time if I do a complete check...

When I draw the indicator to the end, then the analysis will be faster and there will be no need to be distracted by the construction...

Mm-hmm, so we're building a new model as we move, and we're even getting more accurate. Well, we know that, it's nothing new.

Brent price has broken through the 61.8% Fibo level on the H1 - going to 67.2 and the Euro is also down. Now if oil sells below 67.2, the Euro will correct strongly.

firemast >> :

and you're all indicators indicators)) who needs them))) you can make money without them))))

There is another one.

:-))))))))

Krotu >> :

I disagree - Fibo TF is very important, the higher the TF level, the higher the probability that the price will approach the level on that TF. On small TF a lot of noise and operation only with Fibo is a big risk, especially if these TFs are M1 and M5

I agree 100%, who doesn't agree - try to work with Fibo on m5 and, for example on D. On m5 no filters will help, there are breakouts that even an order cannot be closed in time.

Krotu писал(а) >>

I wouldn't get carried away with Fibo on shallow timeframes, for price flies through levels on shallow levels like a fast train always pulling up to Fibo levels on larger levels.

How's it going ?...Did the prediction come true ?

strangerr писал(а) >>

I agree 100%, who disagrees - try to work in practice with Fibo on m5 and, for example on D. On m5 no filters will help, there are such jerks that you don't even have time to close an order.

I don't work with Fibo, I only use them for correction (to check level of achievement) and everything else is based on pre-calculation and finding exit points...Besides for each Fibo level there is an error level of 4%...

Reason: