EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 554

Alexan >> :

British euro rather :)))

Who's up yet? Where shall we go?

I want to go to the South, but who's going to give, the bigboys are buying off all the kickbacks.

Alexan >> :

British euro rather :)))

Who's up yet? Where do we go?

Forecast was. And three times earlier.

What's not clear? :-Ф))

Or are we pumping empty questions into the rating?

G20-money will be allocated, the market needs growth to suck it up, with redistribution by pullbacks. GBP hit nowhere, it has to pullback or wait for other pairs to go higher.

EricGR писал(а) >>

GBR\EUR, on the 4HK waiting for the third resistance point at 1.6808-15, two already passed))

>>I have been watching the pair for a week and it looks like it is going up.

Sorento писал(а) >>

The forecast was. And three times earlier.

What's not clear? :-Ф))

Or are we pumping empty questions into the rating?

You are not the only one who is interested. I am interested in other predictions. I am waiting for Forte for example :(

I don't understand Niroba style pictures :) (What is -F?) :-).

I do not need rankings. I have several times more experience than you, the number of posts is the same. So who cares about ratings?

I am not afraid of rating, it's a fact that we do not get more money from rating. So it's better to pipsqueak than to write too much. Nothing personal.

For now, head south and we'll see.

Where's the south?

But there's something about not wanting to go south. The figure has been punched. Or touched it. I have resistance at 5019. Maybe not to break through (I hope). I also sit in the sells till the victory. Are the Americans resting today?

gip >> :
Where's south?

The earth is round. Even across the north, you'll crawl south =)