EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 565

there's another oddity here. For different pairs, their sensitivity and inertia are different...

And they say the price of an asset is intangible.

It depends on what kind of asset it is.

What's your interest in what?

Sorento >> :

there's another oddity here. For different pairs, their sensitivity and inertia are different...

And they say the price of an asset is intangible.

It depends on the asset.

can be defined as a mass of currency, on cluster indicators from the semen can be partially traced, although it's far from perfect...

The Eurodollar and Pounddollar are in limbo, USA and Canada are resting... The Euro, the pound and the dollar are in limbo in the US and Canada. I think the situation will stay like this till tomorrow and will have a narrow trading range.

Any graphical thoughts?

I recommend working short term to sell all majors. Euro to 1.49

Recommendation based on analysis of aggregate position of traders.

ks99 >> :

I recommend working short term to sell all majors. Euro to 1.49

Recommendation based on analysis of aggregate position of traders.

What is the aggregate position of traders? Where does the information come from?

OlegTs >> :

What is the aggregate position of traders? Where does the information come from?

roughly speaking, that's what everyone does)))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

From oanda, as usual.

EricGR >> :

>> roughly speaking, everybody does that)))

If I know what everyone else is doing, I'll do the opposite and get well up..., that's what I'm asking, where is the information coming from?

When price is trending somewhere, there is a big trail of uncovered losing positions. They are losers :) Why join them? There are stops.
Reason: