The path to the grail: thechanalysis vs MM - page 12

moskitman:

hello... Are you even aware that a child under 14 is not subject to criminal law? But that's not the point...

It's the parents who should be responsible for their underage children.

If anything, I can only find out something on the Internet, and I don't have the time. What to do if parents cannot educate their children properly?! But not catch the parents out, but the children, and to Makarenka colonies if they transgress the norms.

I made a volatility indicator with numbers in somments. The market is now sleepy and the numbers are still changing, maybe it will be better. Tomorrow I will try to jump on it. I am running it on Visual now.

jelizavettka:
I also think that even on one wrist with a constant average parameter it is possible to make grail owls. Better to be able to see entries in the context of a constant indicator than to adjust the indicator parameter to a constantly changing market.
With a constant parameter it is possible, but the trades will be rare, the effectiveness of the TS will be low (i.e. the time during which the capital is useful). So it's still better with variable - most of the market is squeezed out.
jelizavettka:
What's your progress?
Money likes silence)))) But I will brag to you )))). When I will)))

Boris, (phone doesn't work "reply") it's a law to prevent juvenile delinquency. The right law imho. Executed with kinks, but the right one.

airbas:
Money likes silence)))) But I will brag to you ))))) When I will)))

I see) And why is the money quiet? As they say "pay your taxes and live in peace" )))

>

jelizavettka:

I see) And why is the money quiet? As they say "pay your taxes and live in peace" ))

>

What? Who do I see? What a nice girl! Well, Lizanka, I adore you! I owe you a bow, but how do I send it? Oh, an idea!

borilunad:

What? Who do I see? What a nice girl! Well, Lizanka, I adore you! I owe you a bow, but how do I send it?! Oh, an idea!

))) Thank you))) But his own picture, really adds some responsibility. It makes you feel uncomfortable.)) It's better to just look through the gap.))

DmitriyN:

In 10-15 years, this law will come back to haunt you. ...

In 15-20 years you'll understand and you'll thank us. When your own grow up.

The rest of your writing... All right, forget it.

jelizavettka:
))) Thanks)) But having your own picture, really adds to the responsibility somehow. It makes you feel uncomfortable.)) It's better to just - look through the gap)))
Our no to anonymity, show your face )

sever32:
no to anonymity, show your face)
Zer gud, Waldemar! ))
Reason: