EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1427

oleniknik >>:

посмотрите с 10 на 11 на 50 ушли а с 3 на 4 и с 12 на 15 вообще вниз пошли. А вообще есть такая фраза "хочешь насмешить Бога - расскажи ему о планах на завтра". Там у СаШей с китаецилами конфликт назревает - посмотрим.

I don't care about their conflicts, the economic news can be shown instead of goodnight babies, the effect on price movements will be the same.

strangerr >>:

Мне ихние конфликты по барабану, экономические новости можно показывать вместо спокойной ночи малыши, эффект влияния на движение цен будет такой же.

E. As long as I read you, you are at least a PhD candidate in life. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! The reaction to some news is not the moment they are released, but some time later. the market is inertial.

oleniknik >>:

Э. скоко Вас читаю - Вы как минимум кандидат наук по жизни. МОЛОДЦА!!!!!! Реакция на некоторые новости наступает не в тот самый момент когда выходят. а спустя некоторое время. рынок инерционный.

Yeah, two years later.

Galina, if she is in the buy, is a sure sign of the forum. Since she has been in the long on EB from 1.43, it is 100% true.

Galina писал(а) >>

I think I'll agree with the people at this point about a small kickback....
Just a little bit to...
1.3727, then up again.
But it is not so important now :)))

there are even two strong levels that we stumbled on this morning and floundered for a long time...

I wonder.
Who will go down quicker the Americans or Europe?
And both are totally fucked up ....

strangerr >>:

Ага, года два спустя.

Read the news in early January regarding the UK and Europe . And look at when the reaction came on the 19th of January specifically . Had you bought 200 lots then (there would have been dough then) today there would have been dh.....na. and no need to sit and dr..... the computer and brain every day.

You can't go far on TA alone. I do not respect people who are good at it, but ...

I am waiting for April. We will have to decide on the main directions of the markets. I hope so...

There's a lot of waiting with the authorities in Velik. The reaction may not be bad for a speculator.

I apologise if I have offended anyone, but we are communicating and everyone has the right to express his opinion.

NikT_58 >>:
Интересно.
Кто быстрее завалится Американцы или Европа?
А ведь и там и там полная ж....

What do you think of the name: "Russian World Empire"... Sound good?

mixo_lexus >>:

Как тебе названицо: " Всемирная Российская Империя" ... Сильно звучит ?

It's a good time to wait it out with us.

Who gives a shit about their bullshit papers nowadays.

That's why they say no one takes them.

Reason: