EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1421

RQ_ писал(а) >>

Overbought condition on all TFs except H4.

I have already shown above Momentum that on all TFs it is already in a reversal on one oscillator four TFs, H4 does not react to small reversals... it will react when the movement of the fifth wave is over... as I wrote in the morning

Galina >>:

Да я уже давно в этом "торопливом" паравозе :))))
Мне бы теперь новый хай по евре увидеть (выше 1.38), и тоды стопаки в нули передвигать можно,
вот чего я жду.

Want to get away with it))))

Galina писал(а) >>

I've been in this "rush" train for a long time now :))))
Now I would like to see the new high for the yen (above 1.38), and then I can move my stops to zeros,
>> that's what I'm waiting for.

>> 1.3840 in the long term 1.3900 in these ranges is a correction...4th wave of 100p correction and then the strongest and strongest at 1.41 will take away and then a reversal downwards with new lows...

I do not know about the others, but I added some buy on the pound. it seems to be going up a couple of points. of course, it may still go down, but not much. the first order + 120 p. let's see if I have not made mercy on you.

forte928 писал(а) >>

I have shown above Momentum that on all TFs it has already turned on one oscillator four TFs, n4 on small reversals is unresponsive... it will react when the movement of the fifth wave is over and we are going straight... as I wrote in the morning

dude, this is what you wrote this morning.

forte928 wrote >>

on the first target indicated at the moment with the M5 correction, the first point to reach 1.3705 is the high for today...

Sorry to remind you. Also go through your drawings and see if they really performed as accurately as you give out. Galina gave wrong predictions, but at least she didn't say it turned out exactly as she wanted it to :)

We seem to be hurtling towards 1.3760...

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

Want to get away with it))))

i got 1.3618 price with no loss.
above 1.38 as the day closes, I'll put a stop loss there :)))
And I'll wait humbly for my 1.46-1.47.
Here.

I'm not a meter like you, but this is what I get

Galina >>:

Да я уже давно в этом "торопливом" паравозе :))))
Мне бы теперь новый хай по евре увидеть (выше 1.38), и тоды стопаки в нули передвигать можно,
вот чего я жду.

Galina, once again I will disappoint you - your dream will not come true today or tomorrow)).

syan >>:

I'm inspired by Galina, the muse!

Reason: