EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 443

Helex писал(а) >>

I'm aiming for 1.495 and I guess we'll see.

That's one of the weekly targets.

Sorento писал(а) >>

and in the drawing, what should I look at?

Explain it to me.

I'm aiming for 1.495 and it looks like we'll be looking at

This is one of the weekly targets. >>forte928 wrote I agree with him.

Sorento писал(а) >>

Follow your link.

When? forte928 wrote >>.

;)

Didn't see any lines.

:)

For those who didn't read it...

forecast page...439

explanation of price channel movements page 440

the trend line of today's chart is visible on the 440th page through the points 1.4683 and 1.4718, and 1.4718 is already the reversal point of upward movement... For a more complete situation that happened so here is the fact of the drawing what happened and from which it was derived...

forte928 >> :

It's one of the weekly goals...

So is it a goal, or one of the possibilities. Could you be more specific, or it could be either one or the other.

I think that if you give a weekly goal, it should be an informed and firm decision.

Not chasing it (the target) around levels afterwards saying that market realities have made adjustments.

Can you give a weekly target, say +- 30p?

This target is defined by eye and is justified by the fact that the width of the weekly is divided in half...At the moment the channel is in the horizontal plane and the price returns to its middle...Usually it comes at 90%...

For more accurate prediction of specific targets you should use lower TFs that have their own calculation error...

And look at the pound... What she's doing with the pound... It's beautiful. How far is it going to go? 151's already gone.

Or maybe then agree that there is no future and don't give out such long-term information as weekly targets.

break >> :
How about then agreeing that the future does not exist and not giving away such long-term information as weekly targets.

>> The future exists.

sol >> :

>> The future exists.

And where is the evidence that the future exists and can be foreseen. >> Are there any examples?

break >> :

And where is the evidence that the future exists and can be predicted. Any examples?

At 4.35pm GMT today in London, the sun will disappear over the horizon.

Reason: