EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 439

I returned all the shorts :)))

Here's another movement pattern...H4 channel is starting to turn...price is aiming to go to 1.4715.

Someone call Trishka, tell her we're ready, we can start %:)

gip писал(а) >>
Somebody call trishka, tell him we're ready, we can start %:)

Who has his cell phone number? I'll give you a call :)))

What do you think of gold? I think if we hit 1030, we'll go down.

I think we'll go down the blue channel....

And it's quite possible that with acceleration, we may even break the line down.

Looks like the eu is going to 1.45.

I'm sending the gold farther up the hill.

Much higher than the high.

It's scary to guess where it's going.

In principle, I think this movement is quite justified.

In a crisis, gold acts as a defensive asset. I think that till the end of the crisis is far away, some years at least.

So, I would buy it. Maybe even from these levels.

It might go down to 1 003 in a day or two, but I don't see it going lower.

(I would like to point out that I have never traded gold and don't intend to. It is very difficult tool for me).

On the subject of gold being a complicated instrument, .....

I must have a preconceived notion.

Too many deposits left there .... Thank God it's not mine :)

For example, a very unpleasant thing happened to a friend of mine a few years ago (the place 2006.07 or so).

He bought gold up to his throat!

He invested all that he had earned by hard work for two years on the Forex market in this idea, the idea of global growth of gold.

At first the set began to plump before his eyes, slowly and surely the depo crept upwards. He was happy as a baby.

He said that he would keep it up to 1,000. (Buying as I remember now about 600).

And so it happened. He held the pose until the last. Even borrowed from friends to correct the margin....

Closed it at the very bottom. The low, after which gold reached the notorious 1,030 with almost no rollback.

And I've seen a lot of stories like that before my eyes.

Apparently, that's why I don't like gold very much.

For some reason my personal statistics tell me that everyone who has earned something in the market will surely sell out on gold :)

What data came out ????

What what, I wrote the movement after the upward reversal, with such a movement we can reach the point of achievement by tonight...

What happened to the yupi????
Reason: