EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 431

And the silence seems to be over, Trends, Forecasts and Consequences are over.

Good afternoon !!!

I'm still in eurik shorts :)

And today I also bought a frvnk :)

I think we could easily see 1.4707 today.

But we probably won't stop there, I think the fall will continue now.

And if the aforementioned figure is taken off by the euras.... well, then we will fall with acceleration.

And the targets for this movement will have to be set very different.

Much deeper.

The question arises whether this is a correction, or the start of a new downward movement?

Galina писал(а) >>

I think we could easily see 1.4707 today.

But we probably won't stop there, I think the fall will continue now.

And if the aforementioned figure is taken off by the euras.... well, then we will fall with acceleration.

And the targets for this movement will have to be set very different.

Much deeper.

As long as we don't hear the GDP, we won't go deep, as long as everything is within the upward channel.

break >> :
The question arises as to whether this is a correction, or the start of a new move downwards?

It's probably too early to talk about a move down

As written yesterday a move down to 1.4711 but possible adjustments to the depth of the dip.

I think that if you look at the daily graic.....

It turns out that the euro's move down to 1.4511 is not inconsistent with its rise.

Galina писал(а) >>

I think that if you look at the daily graic.....

It turns out that the downward movement of the eu up to 1.4511 does not contradict its growth.

Exactly so, only the level goes up every day, today 1.44-1.45, tomorrow higher and so on

forte928 писал(а) >>
As it was written yesterday, the move down to 1.4711 but possible adjustments to the depth of the slump...

If for today, the targets are realistic.

In the next few days we might fall deeper, then we might resume the rally to at least 1.51.

The 2-3-5 figure drop is just a correction within the framework of a D1 rally.

Until the breakdown of the bottom support line, there is no reason to talk about a deeper correction (fall).