EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 415

They will give it back, but the only question is, my TP is now coming up on those orders that are their fault, and when they return the price may very well change, and not in my direction... When they come back the price may change very strongly, not in my direction... That worries me more than who won or lost how many G's. I hate them. I HATE THEM!!!!

Galina писал(а) >>

What is the prognosis for the near future.

I'm in favour of a euro slide....

Or a spill :)

For now on M30 1.4985 then possible rise..1.5065

Possible slight upward movement and continuation of further downward movement.

Galina >> :

What is the prognosis for the near future.

I'm in favour of a euro slide....

Or a strait :)

I got sold with Monday's opening. No forecasts, there was a signal - I am working it out.

RomanS писал(а) >>

I know!!!! It was all NEROBA's doing!!!!

His prediction came true!!!

funny, the real broker had a lot of fun :)

it's not April Fool's Day...

Go back to your branch and make your predictions... No one's waiting for you here...

dgordg писал(а) >>
I already got a TP for those orders that they are responsible for, I don't know where they are and when they return the price may change very drastically, and not in my direction... When they come back the price may change very strongly, not in my direction... That worries me more than who won or lost how many G's. I hate them. I HATE THEM!!!!

Wait...

There's a time on the terminal in the letter.

"

In order to reduce the consequences of the outflow, it was decided to restore the status of orders and demo accounts at the start of trading on Monday. Thus, all orders placed after 00:00 on 26.10.2009 have been cancelled.

"

If you opened positions after the above mentioned time... they will just be removed and that's it.

There should be no losses.

forte928 >> :
>> go make your predictions in your own thread. No one's waiting for you...

>>)) He always posts his winning screens when the time is right.)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

He posts victory screenshots in that thread when the time is right ))))

UGA GA GA :))))

Galina >> :

Wait...

There's a time on the terminal in the letter.

"

In order to reduce the consequences of the outflow, it was decided to restore the status of orders and demo accounts at the start of trading on Monday. Thus, all orders placed after 00:00 on 26.10.2009 have been cancelled.

"

If you opened positions after the above mentioned time... they will just be removed and that's it.

There should be no losses.

I don't know about you, but I got a letter like this and it doesn't say what time it is. Maybe I don't get it.

Dear Clients!

Today at 11:14 MT there was a non-market quotes spike on EURUSD, GBPAUD, EURDKK currency pairs.
Soon the consequences of non-market quotes will be eliminated, orders closed by non-market quotes will be restored and open ones will be cancelled.
About full restoration of consequences of non-market outbursts will be informed additionally.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Reason: