EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 421

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Oddly enough, Niroba's prophecies are coming true, but tightly. I am perplexed myself.

I said last week, when n4 and n1 hit the pivot zone, there will be a powerful move downwards, this version happened...

at that time the saturation on D1 and W1 had already reached its maximum...

forte928 >> :

I said last week that when the saturation on n4 and n1 entered the pivot zone there would be a powerful move downwards, this is what happened...

the saturation on D1 and W1 had already peaked...

that is - no one can prevent a fall and down?

if you read the forecasts, then who goes up?

Sorento >> :

so - no one can prevent a fall and down?

If you read the forecasts, everyone has a clause about a possible continuation of the move higher!

and when Niroba is asked for specifics

It is desirable to be specific.

But over a comparable period.

a month or two. a year.

Not a daytime one for sure.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

Oddly enough, Niroba's Prophecies are coming true, albeit slowly. Perplexed myself.

You must be perplexed for life :) I haven't seen Niroba's 'Prophecies' come true. We will wait a long time for $12 oil :)))

>>When there are dozens of these prophecies, maybe one will come true and then you will carry him in your arms and satisfy him :)

Sorento >> :

And when Niroba is demanding specifics

It is advisable to be specific yourself.

But over a comparable period.

A month or two. A year.

>> not a day.

The forecasts should be treated more simply. Short-term ones are as important as possible, even long-term deals need to be supported. Long-term forecasts from fifty banks will be diametrically opposed and it's naive to think that Nirobka will predict your price better than those banks a year in advance. Now that's just child's play.

gip >> :

You must be perplexed for life :) I haven't seen Niroba's 'Prophecies' come true. We'll be waiting a long time for $12 oil :))).

When there are dozens of such predictions, maybe one will come true, then you will carry him in your arms and make him happy :)

Sidor, satisfy yourself.

I have not seen any of your predictions coming true in at least a year or two.

gip >> :

The forecasts should be treated more simply. Short-term ones are as important as possible, even long-term deals need to be supported. Long-term forecasts from fifty banks will be diametrically opposed and it's naive to think that Nirobka will predict your price better than those banks a year in advance. Now that's exactly child's play.

Glad to have a normal conversation.

As for the forecast horizon, I still consider the presence of an established (presumed) trend towards a certain target to be important. (And in intraday trading especially. You're not a martin-scalper, are you? I hope.)

As a rule, bulls and bears have different targets.

Very seldom anyone voices the real reasons for the retreat of one or the other.

"Market talk: the pound weakened after the publication of data on ..." - this is a statement of the time of the event. No more than that.

And Niroba is trying to build something. That's commendable.

And most importantly provoking others to do so!

I don't think he's an economist. And not a mathematician for sure.

But that doesn't stop him from thinking what he thinks about a subject he knows.

I, for one, can't say that about myself yet ;)

But trying to learn the subject and really, childishly happy to share his observations - is that a bad thing?

Sorento >> :

Glad to have a normal conversation.

It's not a "you" address, it's a "plural" one. I thought I made myself clear, but I guess I didn't quite...

TsaiShenYeh >> :

I haven't seen any of your predictions come true in a year or two.

Did you get your head shaken at karate practice? I don't predict a year in advance. And your sydor proclivities, nirobka himself voiced them.

gip >> :
It's not "you", it's "plural". I thought I made myself clear, but I guess I didn't.

Then you, sir, are just self-satisfied here.

Is there any constructive? Or just pride, a la balloons, in your origins?

Reason: