EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 404

That's what confuses me. And there's no rush to get down. What are they up to? Asians are also affecting the market and I don't get any news about them.

I dare to show my "geometric games".

If we break the magenta, we go down. If not, then down the yellow-magenta triangle to the target you see.

Similar for the Canadian.

OneDepo >> :

On the cable, it's the same.

"Cable" (aka cable, aka pound, aka sterling) is a currency pair English pound sterling/US dollar. The origin of the "term" is as follows: in the summer of 1851, Julius Reuter founded a company called the "Underwater Telegraph". The Reuter Agency used a telegraph cable across the Pas de Calais to provide stockbrokers and traders twice daily with the latest price and quotation information. The cable was the origin of the expression.

Gip as my statement yesterday about 1.5045-1.5050 - it held true.

We need to wait for a pullback and then a move to 1.5107-1.5095...

then only a major pullback is in sight...

Sorento >> :

"Cable" (aka cable, aka pound, aka sterling) is a currency pair English pound sterling/US dollar. The origin of the "term" is as follows: in the summer of 1851, Julius Reuter founded a company called the "Underwater Telegraph". The Reuter Agency used a telegraph cable across the Pas de Calais to provide stockbrokers and traders with up-to-the-minute price and quote information twice a day. The cable was the origin of the expression.

You're right, corrected. (>> >> You're right, I corrected it.)

Target 1.5310

Intermediate 1.5104 and 1.5205

OneDepo >> :

You're right, I corrected it. (I took a screenshot from the wrong bookmark).

I recently found out. Kiwi and other jargon. I don't know Mashka yet. And I know Kolyan. ;)

Hello Nikolai... How's it going?

Sorento >> :

And I recently found out. Kiwi and other jargon. I don't know Mashka yet. And I know Kolyan. ;)

Mashki are muwings(MA).

ULAD >> :

>>The mushrooms are the muwings (MA).

>> Thank you.

>> That's nice. Also liked the moose. Like the animal and the term. ;)

In trade and life are painful.

Reason: