EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 405

forte928 >> :

Hello Nikolai... How's it going?

>> hello.

My progress depends on whether or not I chose the right targets.

NikT_58 >> :

Greetings.

My success depends on whether or not I chose the right targets.

Another attempt at the Wolf to work.

Sorento >> :

Is there no resistance and no support close?

Why is there suddenly a relative equilibrium?

Weightlessness? 8)

Will it fly away?

It's hard to say. Maybe while there are buyers but no sellers? No Asians want to buy dollars for euros?

gip >> :

It's hard to say. Maybe while there are buyers but no sellers? No Asians want to buy dollars for euros?

London and Europe won't make much difference either. everyone will be waiting for the states

What do you think of my chart,

I tried to convert manual trade to automated one, it's a period of 01.2007-today on one EURUSD, my trade on 40 pairs therefore not 200% net profit, but on average 200*40, 8000% h.p. profit for 3 years. This is with long term profit taking (I haven't got it right yet, but I can close it manually, the green one is running away on the chart). Roughly speaking 200% net profit per month should give trade. I have started testing today. I have to use stoplots and TP harmonized, no adjustments and optimizations, they are set according to the market. In short, I know what I am saying, there is no loss)))) They do not have any slack periods and they do not have high levels of security. In a crisis it is a mature chop in general).

If the descents are slow and the ascents are fast, this is the fit. There is a high degree of filtering. Conventionally speaking, there are fewer profitable trades than loss-making ones.

But the trade tracking algorithm is good. You probably have efficient stop-profits.

gip писал(а) >>

If the descents are slow and the ascents are fast, this is the fit. There is a high degree of filtering. Conventionally speaking, there are fewer profitable trades than loss-making ones.

But the trade tracking algorithm is good. You probably have efficient stop profits.

If I've got a good working day, I have a good idea to check if the price reaches the right value, but if I've got a good working day, the market will close the positions. The signal opens 4 transactions with different conditions of behavior and closing, which allows you to keep the funds and the balance in place, and consider that trade on 40 pairs, while the pound bumps our profit, the euro slowly slips, but eventually we get a stable chart of profits, but to test it is difficult in the tester.for finding a signal despersionnoe check 4 indicators once a minute (in the tester and so once an hour, which worsens the result and takes quite a long time, given that deals are sometimes opened once a month on a pair)

Ps

i got 121 profitable trades and 120 losing trades )))))))))) the price of the trades is secondary, there is no adjustment to the number of losing trades, ubftok it means we do not make a loss by putting the candles in the church on weekends, why?

That's what just happened I made 75 million on the pair, who's with me?

Helex >> :

That's what just happened I made 75 million on the pair, who's with me?

And I'm down 188 million(((((((((

And I'm down 31 million.
Reason: