EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 374

Veronika писал(а) >>
Most likely it will be higher, a global appreciation of the dollar before the interest rate hike is unlikely to happen.

Is the %% increase on the horizon already ?

Sauron compared to the world leaders ole Lukoye.

Bernanke seems to have mentioned it so far, but not until next summer.

yeah.... would recruit their own person close to the Fed leadership :)

better than advisors for mt4 %)

I agree with 1.525 (I have 1.524), although the "joy" may rush to 1.5050

I need to think about the possible timing of the rate increase for the quid... Good news is that it's coming soon... and go to the south, to take seats according to the tickets (or lots I don't know) :)

Comment from the DPU ribbon:

October 20. /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair's break above 1.4965-68 means it has overcome the last psychologically important resistance before 1.50, so the pair will now test its strength, Commerzbank said. Comments from ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet, French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde and her Luxembourg counterpart Jean-Claude Juncker are unlikely to be backed up by any action. The bank expects that the 1.50 level will not be a real barrier and predicts that the next resistance for the pair is located around 1.5225. At the time of writing ,the EUR/USD was trading at 1.4977.

All these psychological resistances play into the hands of experienced traders and all sorts of news, I personally don't look into them and you shouldn't either, they were played on the news in the 19th century.

Eh I feel all the dealers will be punished)))

I've already put it at breakeven, that's OK. The higher one can be put in again.

Helex >> :

Eh I feel all the sellers will be punished))))

At least show me how your mega-miracle (according to "kryptonian" algorithm) looks like.

Helex >> :

All these psychological resistances play into the hands of experienced traders and all sorts of news, I personally don't look into them and you shouldn't either, the news was played in the 19th century.

We are not talking about the news. There is a definite methodology of trading according to the Dow's Tape. If you have some skill with this technique you can "take" tens of tens of pips per day.

And the comment I cited clearly predicted only a testing of the 1.500 level in the next hours - with a very high probability (which is why I posted that comment).

And the resistances mentioned in the comment are just guesses, nothing more.

rid >> :

It's not about the news at all. There is a well-defined methodology for trading on information from the Dow Line. With some skill this methodology can "take" dozens of pips per day.

And the comment I cited clearly predicts only a testing of the level of 1.500 in the next few hours - with a very high probability (that's why I posted that comment).

And the resistances mentioned in the comment are just guesses, nothing more.

Are there any details about this methodology?

Reason: