EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2244

Kurapetich:

Do you want the classic version?
In this thread people just snap back instead of answering a normal question

FreeLance:
Gridding with averaging on both sides of the channel ;)
Why do you need forecasts, and the method can live today aussie put in + since yesterday weighed the bai at 0.85......

olivero:
In this thread people just snap back instead of answering a normal question
The screen is a wolf and there are plenty of pictures on this topic in the thread, so instead of asking questions you can just spend a few hours browsing, it's annoying to answer the same question after every 10-20 pages.

strangerr:
The screen is a wulf and there are plenty of drawings on the subject in the thread, so instead of asking questions you can just spend a few hours browsing, it's tiring to answer the same question after every 10-20 pages.
The question, in my opinion, is on the merits and is about a specific chart.

olivero:
In this thread, people just snap back instead of answering a normal question.

No. It's not my policy to snap. That's not how I was brought up. When you get fed up, that's a normal reaction, a normal person. Classic variants-models are found in books, but rarely in life. They are working thoughts in a picture. And no more than that.

Kurapetich:

No. It's not in my nature to snap. That's not how I was brought up. When you get fed up, that's a normal reaction, a normal person's reaction.
That's the inadequate reaction of an abnormal person. You have to snap in advance, so you can get off and get underdone.

order capturing and stop knockdown / typical situation at Fore /...

Reshetov:
This is exactly the inadequate reaction of a deranged person. The snapping should be done beforehand, so that they are weaned and undercooked.

Hee hee hee ..... You're suggesting a direct hit to the head. Hmm. That's an option, but then a lot of doomed people are automatically doomed hopelessly.

alexsss211:
order capturing and stop-loss / typical situation at Fore...

to do this you need to enter correctly at the top or bottom and not in the middle of the move

Absolutely, Forte, but I opened a Sell at 1.3400 ... I'm thinking where to close it, 1.1900, 1.1700, 1.1400 or...
Reason: