EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 104

Krotu писал(а) >>

To Firemast

Yura, you have a Skype? have a couple of questions on the training, how to communicate?

I have Skype and ICQ, but no microphone or camera ))

Galina >> :

Fasten your seat belts dear friends, nothing can stop the eu from flying upwards now !!!

We need to cover the shorts while there is still an opportunity.

Going up, fast and sharp and then a grand plum !!!

Can I not wear my seatbelt? :)))

Galina писал(а) >>

Hello friends !

Is everyone ok after yesterday ? :)

Alive Alive :))))) only need spikes ))) to put a full stop on this trend )))

Galina >> :

Fasten your seat belts dear friends, nothing can stop the eu from flying upwards now !!!

We need to cover the shorts while there is still an opportunity.

Going up, fast and sharp and then a grand plum !!!

Young lady, please give us a reason for your refusal to go downstairs with us. So everyone is down here, but you understand one is up. Not good, please comment 8)))

Locally there is an option to move to 1.4728. We should open a long there.

But to be honest, I don't really believe in even this small move down.

Now we are going to stumble and go to the new highs.

Galina >> :

Locally there is an option to move to 1.4728. We should open a long there.

But to be honest, I don't really believe in even this small move down.

Let's go to the new highs.

So, I don't understand if pound/euro is also up then or even more down ? 8/

Krotu писал(а) >>

Young lady, please justify your refusal to go downstairs with us. So everyone here is down and you understand one is up. Not good, please comment 8)))

Maybe they hope we'll get a shot at the ceiling, but maybe the basketball dog is still around))

Krotu писал(а) >>

Young lady, please justify your refusal to come down with us. So everyone here is down, but you understand one is up. Not good, please comment 8)))

I don't really feel like typing much :)))

But for a long time now I only look up on the Jew.

And I use all its pullbacks only for building up the longs.

Unfortunately I'm on the forum not so long.

I mostly just read your diologies, I've been following this thread about two months now.

I don't have much time for that at work. That's a few days ago just started to leave here their comments.

And why up, it's simple :)))

My position on the New Zealand was opened from the number 0.5018, I bought it at the very bottom. And the target was initially at 1.7418. But, as it usually happens, it didn't go all the way to the end, I jumped out half way.

I deal only with big movements on forex, I do not trade by small streams. I have tried many times and lost everything. So I have no position locally now.

I am preparing to a large short. Prices always rise sharply at the beginning before a large setback. That's the move I'm waiting for.

I think this is the moment of truth.

Galina >> :

I don't really feel like typing much :)))

Yes but if you are going to wait for 1.6 it won't be today and not this month I think 8)

Krotu писал(а) >>

So, I don't get it then is the pound/euro also up or even more down ? 8/

The euur pound is even stronger upwards !!! It's not even halfway there yet. This is the start of a move upwards.

The eura will shoot upwards and the pound is very weak right now. That's enough for the euro pound to go much higher.

Reason: