EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1735

IMHO downwards does not say anything yet, we are moving in the ascending channel, there was just a correction, pushed back from the support, I am waiting for the growth to the area of 1.4000. Breakdown of the channel downwards will indicate a change of trend.

Kitsan:

IMHO downwards is not saying anything yet, we are moving in the ascending channel, there was just a correction, pushed back from the support, I am waiting for the growth to the area of 1.4000. Breakdown of the channel downwards will indicate a change of trend.

Who has what channels)))

strangerr:

Yes, first click on the graph, select save as picture, then select active grp as is, save to PC and then as shown in strangerr's picture

voinG:
Yes, first click on the graph, select save as picture, then select active grp as is, save to PC and then as shown in strangerr's picture

You can File-Save as picture.

Why, the channel could be WolfWave

Kitsan:

Yes, but it's short-term, I have it in the picture too, I'm talking about the longer timeframe)

So it's a daily. Settled, targets on the horizon 1.3393, 1.3340.

strangerr:

So it's a daily. Settled, targets on the horizon 1.3393, 1.3340.

I get it. But I see this move down (highlighted in red) as a correction from the bullish channel (in purple), and if it goes down and breaks the lower boundary of the channel, then a fall further is possible, but for now I look up.

Buying from support - the risks are minimal, aren't they)

Zet, can you do a spread on the daytime time? Thanks in advance)
Reason: