EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 411

ruslan67:

Nah...let's go for the eu at 269...for the pound at 5442...and then we'll all go north ))

The pound may well make it.

Fibo:

Yeah, he has to catch my order at 1.2805))))

First at 85.16, then a correction downwards and I don't think it will go up until the lower boundary of the monthly channel is reached at 81.25, this is probably the lower point of the yen...

Well, so as not to hold up the honest folk, 5457 is enough for me on the pound )),

forte928:

First at 85.16 then a correction downwards and I don't think it will go up until the lower boundary of the monthly channel is reached at 81.25, which is probably the lower point of the yen...

That might be true too, you are right, it might go to 85,20, we will see about that. But the yen has been stagnating for a long time and the "spring has to unwind". In any case, 160 pips does not roll on the road, no?)))

Fibo:

That could also be, you're right, it will definitely go to 85,20 and we'll see. But also the yen is stagnating for a long time and the "spring has to unwind". Anyway, 160 pips is worth a lot, isn't it?)))

At this level, the channel's border and Murray's 6/8 level is approaching, the price won't be able to go further, it will turn around, after that the channel will start gradually reversing upwards...but anyway, the reversal will be about 150 pips and that will add up to 300 pips.

On the yen, before going up, it would be good to go to 82.50, and then a bit up. to 87.50-80.

Goje:
For the yen, before going up, it would be nice to reach 82.50, and then go a bit up.

To get to that area a Jew needs to make a good reversal ... it will happen but not at once ... and it will take a lot of time

forte928:

Start to understand things on your own and you'll gain experience not only in trading...

Yeah, right!

forte928:

To get to this area you need to make a good U-turn... it will happen but not immediately... and it will take a long time...

I expect the eu at 1.2480, this is the first target

Hi all, people, when will the kangaroo go down?
Reason: