EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1576

waitra >>:

А никто и не следовал. Вопрос был - в чем предупреждение? :-) в ошибочном прогнозе? о чем речь?

Just you wait.... Everything will fall into place now. Whoever was able to pipsqueak is good for you....

Testing the blue channel.... Oh, I wish I could resist.....

Galina >>:

На 1.317 теперь.....

:))

waitra >>:

А в чем предупреждение было? - последнее высказывание было на понижение (все наоброт произошло)

The eurik is trying to break down the support line, it's been working long enough, that's why it's having such a hard time doing it,
That's why the volatility is so high....
And with such volatility it is hard to predict such local reversals.
Forte did the right thing, the price went a bit higher than he had planned.
Now the eurik is going down.....

WE have worked out an inverted head and shoulders pattern by 2/3 on M5

If options do not cheat then we will go to 3640 and if options will support buy price then we might see 3750... but by 3750 there are doubts... =)

oleniknik писал(а) >>

Just you wait.... Everything will fall into place now. who was able to pipsqueak well done....

No rush, just curious :-)
I have closed the buy and the sell order in GBP and EUR, let's see how they behave. A lot of news tomorrow, so be careful :-)

RekkeR >>:

:))

:)))
Glad you liked it :)))

there's a big option being squandered with 3500 open interest, that's why we're wobbling in different directions...

The pasta has so far been squeezed and not the slightest hint of a denouement..... WAITING.... sick of this dance.... pipsqueak's dream come true.....