[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 149

Tantrik:
cowards!
Yeah, I wouldn't show these frayed ones.

odiseif:
I dabble sometimes .... but it's very rare ... on the real ...but on the demo every day . today's record for entries. 54 trades of 0.1 but for the entire depo . 3-6 trades at a time at 0.1

now try 0.01 on the real with stops!

ATHENS, February 6. /ITAR-TASS/. Greece's coalition government has agreed to accept a demand from international creditors to cut 15,000 jobs in the public sector during the current year. This was announced today by the head of the Ministry of Administrative Reforms and E-Government Dimitris Repas, AP news agency reports.

This fulfils one of the main provisions of the second €130bn bailout for Greece.

However, the Greek government has yet to accept the second key demand of the "troika" of international creditors /European Union, European Central Bank and IMF/ - reduction of salaries, including in the private sector. The leaders of the three parties supporting the current government of Loukas Papadimos are expected to discuss the issue in the next 24 hours.

If Greece does not meet the second bailout demand of the troika of creditors, Athens will not receive funds to repay its €14.5 billion bond by March 20.

-DEN-:

Who doesn't mind betting 20% of the deposit. For further conversation.

I'm ready to continue the conversation over a bottle of hennesse.... on me...., for anyone who lives in peter....

I'd love to, buddy. Besides, I have a cousin who lives there and I'm going on a business trip in mid-April, so we can go to the H.O. as well.

I'm busy in the garden right now ;)

To the CU and go to sleep ))))

There is an option of correction points and a reversal downwards...at the level of 1.3160 there is a strong level from which we are likely to fall down.

Good morning everyone, if it is a good morning!

markich:
Good morning everyone, if it is a good morning!
Yeah...the morning's a doozy...

Where to today, the lower beam?

Sdimm:

Where to today, the lower beam?

Hey, I'm all for it.

rigc:
Yeah... this morning...

Like what? It's like a swamp here)))
Reason: