EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1795

Temnyj:

Yes, I agree with that, I disagree with the fact that :

"Noterday:

Wave Theory is just a description of crowd psychology, nothing more."

Yes and the build starts in the past and the working waves are 3 and 5.

I did not get into your conversation, but I got the gist of it.

Not long ago I read on this site, in Sultonov's thread.

... Philosophically, it is simpler to assume that the past=the present+the future.

Then arithmetic and "forex directors" as well as TA fans will triumph...

;)

As a rule, we are not always sure of the "past", and even less sure of the estimate of the "present".

Hence the inaccuracies in assessing the 'future'.

All the more so because the question will always arise - at what interval will the equality be satisfied?

(NIC) Sorento

In my opinion, it is not possible to give a better characterisation of trading.....))))))))

I don't think we can expect a deep correction. I think 1.3650 is enough. Probably not to worry until the morning.

Zet:

I didn't really get into your conversation, but I got the general idea.

Not long ago on this site, in a branch of Sultonov I read such lines.

... Philosophically it is easier to consider that the past = the present + the future.

Then arithmetic and "forex directors", like TA fans - will triumph

;)

As a rule, we are not always confident in the "past", and, even more so, in assessing the "present".

Therefore, there are errors in assessing the "future".

Especially since there is always the question - on what interval will the equality be satisfied?

(NICK) Sorento

In my opinion, it's impossible to give a better description of trading.....))))))))

Perhaps, if you do not try to predict the future))) Everyone wants to know what's coming for some reason, like I said - if there's a signal from your TS, there's action, if there isn't, there isn't.

Zet:

I didn't really get into your conversation, but I got the general idea.

Not long ago on this site, in Sultonov's thread I read such lines.

... Philosophically, it is simpler to assume that the past=the present+the future.

Then arithmetic and "forex directors" as well as TA fans will triumph...

;)

as a rule, we are not always sure of the "past", and even less so of the estimate of the "present".

That's why there are inaccuracies in assessing the 'future'.

All the more so because the question will always arise - at what interval will the equality be satisfied?

(NIC) Sorento

In my opinion, it's impossible to give a better description of trading.....))))))))

The formula is a bit complicated for me, I had to reread it a few times to understand what the philosopher is up to.

my formula is different : past + present = future

Why is that? We analyse the past, look for signs of a reversal (continuation) in the present and predict the future,

If a person is not sure about his past, he certainly does not have a future))))

Temnyj:

It's a bit complicated for me, I had to reread it several times to understand what the philosopher doesn't get out of me.

my formula is different: past + present = future

Why? We analyse the past and look for signs of a turn in the present and predict the future,

If a person is not sure of his past, he has no future))))

A bit of a misnomer: Don't predict the size of future traffic and everything will be fine)))

Noterday:
I don't expect a deep correction. I think 1.3650 is enough. Probably not to worry until the morning.
If the correction will be given at all!

strangerr:

I didn't say that I was wrong - you don't have to predict the size of future moves and everything will be fine))))
I didn't say anything about size)))), but an approximate size is determined by using TS levels, keeping in mind the no-loss situation.)

Temnyj:
I didn't say anything about size)))), and I determine the approximate size using TS levels, keeping in mind the no-loss. people are prone to make mistakes))))

That's not what I mean. If you ask participants: how much profit was lost because of prematurely closed trades and how many drawdowns the deposit has not suffered because of "no further progress"?)

strangerr:

Maybe, if you don't try to predict the future.) Everyone for some reason wants to know what's going to happen, like I said - if you have a signal from your TS, you have action, if you don't, you don't.

Let's first replace PRE-forecasting with PRE-forecasting....)))) What is meant in Russian under the term PROGNOSTIC, I have already written many times, based on the Explanatory Dictionary of Russian Words (by Ozhegov) ....))))

There is a signal - is it, what? ....))))) Not a glimpse into the future? No matter what may turn out to be wrong, You, with its help, are trying to understand What should be....))))))), and what, in that case, to call your reasoning, calculations and expectations....)))))), if not Foreseeing?...))))

Well, this is the cost of the profession)))) the first of course is not as bad as the second)))) with such drawdowns you need to revise either the TS or the MM, or better all together (which I did once)

Reason: