EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1484

mixo_lexus >>:

Нз у мну по структуре уже остатки .. ещё пол часика .. и всйо ..

I'm all done too... put the buy in.

Here's the picture again on the fans. M30. If it passes, that means the next stop is at 3530 - 50. Or further. You know.

Moreover, there are two supports, the daily 3 at 1.3610 and the weekly 1 at 1.3602. Before that, the daily 2 at 1.3668 was floundering all day.

I guess that's enough for today 3590. Either the Asians will pick up, or we'll hit the cadina in the European session

Alexan wrote >>.
Galya, I still got the Eurokangaroos at 48 even. He who does not risk, does not drink champagne.
Adventurers, risking their heads, look for adventures for their bottoms.
Gold flew into the clouds and the euras stayed, now falling, they will be together.

strangerr писал(а) >>
There are moreover two supports there: the daily 3 at 1.3610 and the weekly 1 at 1.3602.

In the moment we can leave the spike, just at your targets of 1.3525, this is likely to happen in the next 4 hour candlestick.

xeox писал(а) >>

>> I'm all done, too... put the buy in.

I think it's a little early, but anything is possible...

Galina >>:

В моменте можем шип оставить, как раз на ваших же целях 1.3525, это скорее всего следующей 4-х часовй свечей и произойдет.

I know it will go lower, but it won't be soon, 388pts on three orders is enough, I don't want to risk any further.

Galina писал(а) >>

We can leave the spike in the moment, just on your own targets of 1.3525, this is likely to be the next 4 o'clock candle.

something to go deep to 3525, hardly any support at 3555

Vlad72 писал(а) >>

something to go deep to 3525, hardly any support at 3555

I'm talking about a pierce, not a close.
It's written above.

Reason: