EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1481

And should go up a bit and doesn't want to.

Got caught up in something)

xeox >>:
Вот как вижу я что будет дальше (белые линии)

that line below is the real deal.

The news is good, the quid is supposed to go up, but the guys seem to be in the other direction. They want to go to the heights.

don't you think it smells like a double top, which is clearly visible on H4 and if you mirror the last one, it would be around 1.3460 ?

There's a lot of nonsense in this thread. You should read the posts carefully before criticising and making fun of someone. Otherwise they do not distinguish one pair from another. Eurocannada, Eurobassi, Eurodollar - all the same. It's as if the Gip's kindergarten was on holiday. Gip, why aren't you watching the kids? You've got them skipping Russian lessons.

Fibo >>:

а не сдаётся ли вам, что попахивает двойной вершиной, которую хорошо видно на Н4 и если зеркально отложить последнюю, то будет примерно 1,3460 ?

Maybe. We'll know in two hours...

strangerr >>:

та линия, что ниже - это реально.

Both seem real to me... Maybe Fibo is right, we're going to go down from the double top... It'll all be decided after the news, oddly enough.

Euro said faq, gotta go down and time is short...))

Alexan писал(а) >>

There's a lot of nonsense in this thread. You should read the posts carefully before criticising and making fun of someone. Otherwise they do not distinguish one pair from another. Eurocannada, Eurobassi, Eurodollar - all the same. It's as if the Gip's kindergarten was on holiday. Gip, why aren't you watching the kids? You got them skipping Russian lessons, too.

I totally agree.
Less and less desire to come here. (You are right about the Russian language, I admit, my fault :))))
Forte is good, he talks almost always about the issues.
I have a suggestion, all the same friends, let's talk on the merits of the case, and not nonsense to do.
All claims and insults are welcome in private.

Reason: