EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1477

TheVilkas писал(а) >>
Considering purely from market sentiment i.e. from technical analysis the euro should not fall,
but here is the news...
In short, if 1.3652 is passed we will not be dealing with a random wandering but a trend.

It will not simply pass through, but as they say, with feeling.
It is not excluded that there will be a test of this level.

strangerr >>:

По закону жанра он должен упасть минимум на 1.3580.))) И все это составная часть нового восходящего тренда на Д.

I agree, this development is very, very likely in my opinion, but not on the current H4, on D1 !!!

:))

Get ready for a big failure 1.3580 - Right now the 4th wave is working out in full, this is confirmed by the above studies and the above fan analysis says that the 4th wave should be bigger than usual this means that the fluctuations should get stronger towards a sharp rise of the 5th wave to the level 1.40, therefore a flag is working out and a double top which together confirm a 100 point drop.

forte928 >>:

гоотовтесь к серьезному провалу - 1.3580 - В данный момент 4 волна отката отрабатывает по полной это подтверждает и выложеное построение вышше и аннализ по вееру говорит о том что четуртая волна должна быть больше обычного это свидетельствует о усиллениии колебаний в сторону более резкого подьема пятой волны до уровня 1.40 следовательно отработка идет флага и двойной вершины которые в совокупности каждый друг друга подтверждают о падении на 100п.

Why are you scaring Galina? 1.3580, 1.2 )))

forte928 >>:

гоотовтесь к серьезному провалу - 1.3580 - В данный момент 4 волна отката отрабатывает по полной это подтверждает и выложеное построение вышше и аннализ по вееру говорит о том что четуртая волна должна быть больше обычного это свидетельствует о усиллениии колебаний в сторону более резкого подьема пятой волны до уровня 1.40 следовательно отработка идет флага и двойной вершины которые в совокупности каждый друг друга подтверждают о падении на 100п.

What about the pullback to 3725?

hello ..... those who are going to buy eurocad do not hurry.... i posted the picture a couple of days ago ...updating as price goes where it was expected ...a bounce from the red line will be strong i think ....

forte928 писал(а) >>

Get ready for a big failure 1.3580 - Right now the 4th wave of pullback is working out in full, this is confirmed by the above mentioned analysis and the above fan analysis says that the 4th wave should be bigger than usual this means the oscillations intensification towards a more sharp rise of the 5th wave to the level of 1.40, therefore a flag is working out and a double top which together confirm a fall of 100 points.

first is ready

odiseif писал(а) >>
hello ..... those who are going to buy eurocad do not hurry.... i posted the picture a couple of days ago ...updating as price goes where expected ...a bounce from the red line will be strong i think ....

TOTALLY DISAGREE !!!!
This pair is moving to 1.35 at least, that's where you can try.
Very aggressive, no guarantees.
The ultimate target for this trend's move down is 1.2390.
This figure is, of course, very far away from the current one :)))
But nevertheless, after the strong pullback from 1.35 (How high I don't know, but high).
I would recommend to take it in the shorts.
The only thing, I do not know where it will bounce from there.

Galina >>:

ПОЛНОСТЬЮ НЕ СОГЛАСНА !!!!
Эта пара движется на 1.35 как минимум, вот там можно попытаться.
ООООчень огрессивно, накаких гарантий.
Конечная цель движения этого трэнда вниз 1.2390.
Эта цифра конечно очень далековато расположена от текущих :)))
Но тем не менее, после сильного отскока от уровня 1.35 (Как высоко я не знаю но высоко).
Рекомендовала бы ее в шорты взыть.
Единственное, блин, ну не понятно куда она отскакивать оттуда будет пока.

Galina, is it you)

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

Galina, are you)

What's the point of the question?

Reason: