EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1345

gip писал(а) >>
Hehe :)
It's okay, a few times on the demo, they'll fall off by themselves :)
Only the strongest survive, and I haven't met any genius kids among them yet.

You must have a great opinion of yourself! Do you have results?

gip >>:
Хе-хе :)
Да ничего, посольются несколько раз на демках, сами отпадут :)
Выживают только сильнейшие, а среди них гениальных детишек я пока не встречал.

The first one went.))

Laughter I'm under the table
gip is out of sorts.

gip >>:

Реккер, читать абсолютно бессмысленно.
Россия не не является основным ценообразующим поставщиком. Газ для европы - скоко скажем, стоко будет.
А уж о российской экономике и вообще говорить не приходится. Её просто нет. - У Греции есть экономика, раз она так колбасит мир.

2008 Nobel laureate in economics and influential US economist Paul Krugman fears there is a "reasonably high probability" that the US economy will contract in the second half of 2010, Krugman said on ABC television.
Earlier, another respected economist, 2001 Nobel laureate Joseph Stiglitz, made a similar assessment. Joseph Stiglitz.
"There is a significant probability that the growth rate (of the US economy in the second half of 2010) will be negative."

That's the answer.
You seem to have got off on the wrong foot on the moose today and with your vast experience in analytics and the real economy, without even reading the newspapers, you take information lopsidedly and superficially.

RekkeR >>:

Нобелевский лауреат 2008 г. по экономике, влиятельный американский экономист Пол Кругман опасается, что существует «обоснованно высокая вероятность» того, что американская экономика во II полугодии 2010 г. будет сжиматься, заявил Кругман в эфире телеканала ABC.
Ранее аналогичную оценку дал другой авторитетный экономист - нобелевский лауреат 2001 г. Джозеф Стиглиц.
«Существует значительная вероятность того, что показатель роста (экономики США во второй половине 2010 г.) будет отрицательным».

Газ для европы - скоко скажем, стоко будет.

У Греции есть экономика, раз она так колбасит мир.

Is this a question or a statement?

If it is a question, please rephrase it more accurately.

If it is a statement, then let's be clear, of course I will not argue with a man who gets his information only from newspapers. Tell me please, what experience of analytical work do you have? What sources of information do you use? What personal experience do you have in the real economy?

EricGR писал(а) >>
Hmmm... I was wondering if maybe Niroba is a genius after all! Well you probably know yourself that all geniuses, they're very bad at articulating thoughts that would be acceptable to us ordinary people...
Maybe he is sitting there by the terminal like Einstein, and is choking on his genius predictions, and paranoid mockery of us)
Anyway, maybe it's a virus. Who's been in contact with it, how do you feel?

I know someone who's had personal contact with him... It's not a virus. It's a real person... *Fucking hell! :))

RekkeR >>:

Нобелевский лауреат 2008 г. по экономике, влиятельный американский экономист Пол Кругман опасается, что существует «обоснованно высокая вероятность» того, что американская экономика во II полугодии 2010 г. будет сжиматься, заявил Кругман в эфире телеканала ABC.
Ранее аналогичную оценку дал другой авторитетный экономист - нобелевский лауреат 2001 г. Джозеф Стиглиц.
«Существует значительная вероятность того, что показатель роста (экономики США во второй половине 2010 г.) будет отрицательным».

You don't have to be a Nobel laureate to make such predictions.)))

Alexan >>:

Знаю человека, который лично с ним общался... Это не вирус. Это настоящий человек... *ля буду! :))

Yeah, and how can we believe you? Where's the proof that you yourself are not a virus?

Oh sorry, I forgot, two other viruses have personally vouched for you that you are not a virus :)

forte928 писал(а) >>

We are now on the H4 undergoes a 4-correctional wave 4 correctional wave - ie, in the senior order of the 4 wave correction takes place. The initial impulse was given to him 3.03. In this 4 correlation wave now passes third wave, which should reach the level of 1.3450 then a pullback to 1.3560 (4th wave) and then a move to 1.3385 (5th wave) this completes the 4th correctional wave...the beginning of the 5th wave will begin, based on the impulse to start it is possible to judge about the next points of the reversal

Forte, there can't be a five-way (impulse) in the 4th corrective wave as it is essentially a corrective wave, you said it yourself. The only option is a triangle, which consists of 5 waves, but is a correction. So you mean a 1-2-3-4-5 triangle is drawn according to your account?

gip писал(а) >>

Yeah, and how can we believe you? Where is the proof that you yourself are not a virus?

Oh sorry, I forgot, two other viruses have personally vouched for you that you are not a virus :)

Gip, I thought you were in close contact with this man... Was I wrong? Well, you know who I mean, since you vouch for me. I thought the nirobophilia was over...
Oh, yeah, it's spring... I forgot.
Yes, I'm a virus, successfully written... A neural network... I write, I reply, I draw my own pictures... That's what it's going to be like in the 22nd century.
P.S. And Father Christmas lives next door to me and Thumbelina... And you say children in a branch... At least those kids don't believe in viruses.
Reason: