EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1347

My thoughts for the near future...
Observing a "triple bottom" reversal pattern....
Support at 1.3488 has held. The stop-turn level is 1.3527.
Now we are at the first resistance 1.3647.
After the breakdown of 1.3740 - the trend is up...

forte928 писал(а) >>

I put it on in my sleep - if I'd looked at the indicator more carefully I never would have put it on because I would have seen what I had to buy - I then double loted it back...

You wrote above that the target is 1.3450, and now you say buy - explain to a newcomer, please
Or is it to buy first and sell higher?

NikT_58 >>:

А вот мысль Галины (как я понимаю).

Galina thinks on such a scale that it makes no sense for her to look at the timeframe less than a day.

AlexSTAL писал(а) >>

You wrote above that the target is 1.3450 and now you say buy - explain to a newbie please
Or is it buy first and sell higher?

this is talking about yesterday's lot..which is standing to close in the profit zone...

AlexSTAL >>:

Вы выше писали, что цель 1.3450, а сейчас говорите покупать - объясните новичку пожалуйста
Или это сначала купить, а выше продать?

Who said anything about buying? Everyone here does as they see fit and no one is telling anyone where to buy and where to sell, everyone is just expressing their opinion on a possible scenario.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Who said anything about buying? Everyone here does as they see fit and no one is telling anyone where to buy and where to sell, just everyone giving their opinion on a possible scenario.

Buy? Sell? Buy? Sell? Buy? Sell?...The eternal question of the novice trader...what difference does it make...pips will work out...

My thoughts for today.

EURUSD forecast for 11.03.2010-12.03.2010 by Box Jenkins:

MA(5,15,21) forecast - red lines;
EURUSD forecast - yellow line;

Nothing much is happening, the market is flat.

GBPUSD forecast for 11.03.2010-12.03.2010 by Box-Jenkins:

MA(5,15,21) forecast - red lines;
GBPUSD forecast - yellow lines;

Looks like the end of the USD strengthening .

vic2008 >>:
Мои соображения на сегодня.

So do I and I and I are of the same opinion.

Reason: