EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 125

Something is about to happen - in the EUR/lb pair the price is about to set a new high .... Waiting ... We're going to get a breakthrough ...

I think the target now on the Eura is 1.4480

Here's a likely picture of the euro pound...

No higher - and then there is SUCH a magnet hanging higher in the form of a MAXIMUM from which the Euro will fall down - don't forget - the pair could be pulled up .... My target is either 0.927 or 0.9245 and then after a pullback to 0.93

forte928 писал(а) >>

Here's a probable picture of the euro pound...

What do you mean probable? It's an actual picture.

Up or down and by how much?

And these "simple moves" will move the Euro/Bucks and Pound/Bucks down hard.

xenon13 писал(а) >>

What do you mean probable? It's already actual.

Up or down and by how much?

As Larry Williams wrote - I know my next trade will be a loss...

forte928 писал(а) >>

As Larry Williams wrote - I know my next trade will be a loss...

Oh, I get it... cause the tomato's red and the tractor's doors open.

Krotu писал(а) >>
And these "simple moves" will move the Euro/Bucks and Pound/Bucks down strongly.

By the cross rate through the pound euRobax waits level 1.4674...euur -0.9135 (not corresponding to the waves) quid - 1.5957 (matching the combination of waves)

the choice of the unconformity for the eu is related to the timing of the two crosstabs...

My opinion I have written - you need to watch the Euro/Pound pair closely - as soon as it reverses the Euro/Bucks and Pound/Bucks will rush upwards. The pivot point for the Euro/Pound is 0.9270 but above that is a strong level in the form of a RING number. And round numbers attract prices. That's why the Euro/Buck and Pound/Buck movements could be strong and deep right now. But as long as the Efro/Pound keeps wobbling below 0.9270, the rest of the pairs will go back and forth by small distances. The Forex is now completely "manually" controlled 8))), so if they put on the gas, wait till they put on the brake. So I'm putting on my helmet and borrowing the baby's nappy. 8)))))))))
Reason: