EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 126

Take a little look at the bigger TF, not the M5.

xenon13 писал(а) >>

Oh, I get it... The tomato is red and the tractor's doors open.

All goals are calculated with 100% probability when the situation is clear, but when the situation is 50/50 it's a stretch to say that the goal will pay off... When I'm completely sure I write about it, when the situation has dropped drastically, when it is ambiguous and requires confirmation, we may assume it will go that way, because an incomplete picture does not mean that the development will be like this...

There is another thing - now the G20 meeting has started - and no decisions have been announced yet, but during the meeting, some insiders may leak contradictory information, which may cause the market to bounce. The whole question is what the American report will say today and what will be the outcome of the G20. The EUR needs a very strong motive to go down from 1.50. Anybody have any idea what the reason might be?

forte928 писал(а) >>

By the cross rate through the pound euRobax waits level 1.4674...euw -0.9135 (not corresponding to the waves) quid - 1.5957 (matching the combination of waves)

the choice of inconsistency by the EUR is connected with the timing of the two crossover rates...

Okay, that's enough, the limit of stupidity is exhausted ... we all loved sunny rays as kids, of course, then we were told that the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection, but to explain the movement of world currencies by that ... or by the EXACTLY TWO CROSSSS CURRENCES ... is a diagnosis.

Especially for those in the tank, ugh ... in the hole - the CROSS CURRENCY IS ALWAYS TIMELY RELATED TO THE MAIN CURRENCY. Can you believe that? :)

Krotu писал(а) >>
Look at the bigger TF a bit, not the M5.

There is a picture of an upward move at the poundbucks, but this may be known only when the last trough is completed...but there is one more moment, the wolf wave completes its fifth wave, the movement will definitely go up with the preliminaries of the forecast.

Come on, we're all in it together in the end, and we're all leaking one by one 8))))

forte928 >> :

There is a picture of an upward move at the poundbucks, but this can be said only when the last trough is completed...But there is one more moment, the fifth wave of vulf completes its fifth wave, the movement will definitely go up with the preliminaries of the forecast.

Well, how much will it go up? By the way, could it be like this ? First at 1.70, then a correction and then at 1.75? I am absolutely serious.

xenon13 писал(а) >>

OK, that's enough, the limit on stupidity has been reached ... We all loved sunlight as children, of course, then we were told that the angle of incidence equals the angle of reflection, but to explain the movement of the world's currencies by that ... or by the EXACTLY TWO CROSSSS CURRENCES ... is a diagnosis.

Especially for those in the tank, ugh ... in the hole - the CROSS CURRENCY IS ALWAYS TIMELY RELATED TO THE MAIN CURRENCY. Can you believe that? :)

When there are forecast points, the wave corresponds to a directed movement in one cros-course and this wave does not correspond to the situation in another cros-course - read what I described a few days ago when there was a movement towards 1.4685 ... my forecast at 1.4652 was calculated from a cross rate, in one board this forecast corresponded to the current trend, and in the second board I had to find the correct calculation point for the recalculation of the cross rate...

forte928 >> :

In the beginning of October I reached the maximum forecast point and in the middle of August I reached the maximum forecast point... The forecast was calculated with one cross rate and in another one it did not correspond to the actual movement... Read what I told you a few days ago when I was moving to 1.4685... my forecast at 1.4652 was calculated from a cross rate, in one board this forecast corresponded to the current trend, and in the second board I had to find the correct calculation point for the recalculation of the cross rate...

I will explain it differently - all pairs are moving synchronously in general, therefore it is possible to calculate one pair via cross rates based on the other two ones. For example Funtobucks, Efrofunt and Efrobucks. Sometimes one or more pairs may make a move and a third pair has not yet had time to come up. Then the other two stand sideways and the third pair catches up with those waiting. That's pretty much the way it is. By the way, we need to do a cross-course calculation now.

Krotu писал(а) >>

How much will it go up ? By the way, may be the following scenario ? At the beginning in 1.70, then correction and then in 1.75 ? I'm totally serious.

Anyway, the situation is moving upwards...on the poundbucks...

Reason: