EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1258

Alexan писал(а) >>

So some kind of short wave upwards is going to happen. So you don't think it's an upwards impulse? After 3775 down again? If the third one goes up, then 39 and a half should take it off.

The previous predictions about the upside movement at 1.3850

Alexan, what do you think, on M15 is the last downward momentum or still a zigzag? RSI(8) has a divergence, but AO does not. This is a strange situation.

H4 hours my indices show that the euro's fall will continue.....

Midas09 писал(а) >>
H4 hours my indices are showing that the fall of the euro will continue.....

It is, but there has to be a correction

that we're seeing right now.

Necron писал(а) >>
Alexan, what do you think, on M15 is the latest downward momentum or still a zigzag? The RSI(8) has a divergence, but the AO does not. This is a strange situation.

The last one is the momentum. The whole fall, though, doesn't look like much. I'm going to try and mark it up now. Looks like ABS.

It falls beautifully, the dog. Missed it.

Forte, what's the correction? >> it's going down with a bang.

Alexan >>:

Самое последнее - импульс. А вот все падение - чето не очень похоже. Сейчас попробую разметить. Похоже на АБС.

That's what I think too. Of course I agree with the last one)))) But everything looks more like a zigzag. It seems that the variant with KDT will fail:((((( At least one hundred pips was taken anyway)))

Alexan >>:

Самое последнее - импульс. А вот все падение - чето не очень похоже. Сейчас попробую разметить. Похоже на АБС.

Падает красиво, собака. Упустил.

Форте, какая же коррекция? Падает со свистом.

Why did you miss it, it was talked about this morning?

At 15 minutes to what level will the correction be?

strangerr писал(а) >>

What did you miss, they were talking about it this morning, right?

Well I think you were talking upwards. :)) Something about opinions changing every half hour.

Something that looks like wave 2 is forming.

If it's wave 2, it shouldn't go below 3,550.

Alexan >>:

Ну по-моему вы вверх говорили. :)) Что-то мнения меняются каждые полчаса.

Что-то похожее на волну 2 формируется

Look carefully at this morning's posts, I've even written the goals in order there.
Reason: