FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1760

Daniil Stolnikov:
and not the other way round? ))
I mean the Bank of England - 2pm interest rate decision...
-Aleks-:
I mean the Bank of England - 2pm interest rate decision...
so i'm talking about the bank of england ))
-Aleks-:
I mean the Bank of England - 2pm interest rate decision...
0.5 - so if there is a higher rate, then:
1. We have to pay off the debt.
2. It makes sense to buy the pound for the quid at the expense of an increased swap
It's about to start...
[Deleted]
Bicus:
It's about to start...
it didn't =)
Apparently - downwards.
Roman Busarov:
didn't start =)

Didn't change the rate. Assholes.

)))

Bicus:

Didn't change the rate. Assholes.

)))

Panicked for nothing.
go smoke
Lesorub:
Come on, let's smoke.
Smoking is bad for your health.

He who drinks will not understand life