EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1224

Alexan >>:

Ох, кого-то из нас разведут по-курпному нОнче :)) Либо ьыков, либо медведей.. Но у меня дурное предчувствие, что могут и тех, и других :))) Ребяты, давайте все вместе думать, надо все варианты учесть. Форте, выложишь свежие мысли сегодня? Я лично все-таки вниз пока смотрю.

И по аусси кто что думает? Тоже медведю пока.

I am in the next 1.5-2 weeks at least - up, and then we will see. I am aiming for 3850-41, higher, I think, if anything, it will go in very big circles.

:) yeah this is going to be a real scam...

plan to bounce to 1.367 then go down to the lows....

cr0ss >>:

:) мда развод затевается недетский...*опой чую

планирую на подскок в район 1.367 затем спуск на минимумы....

That's only the first target. No, I'm lying, I got the first one at 3840.

While everyone is waiting for a divorce, a correction has begun, the question is to what level.

On the H4 we can clearly see the momentum - the first wave. The question is what will be drawn on the nonfarms: the second wave or already the third wave. Who thinks what?

Alexan >>:

Ох, кого-то из нас разведут по-курпному нОнче :)) Либо ьыков, либо медведей.. Но у меня дурное предчувствие, что могут и тех, и других :))) Ребяты, давайте все вместе думать, надо все варианты учесть. Форте, выложишь свежие мысли сегодня? Я лично все-таки вниз пока смотрю.

И по аусси кто что думает? Тоже медведю пока.

A horizontal channel has formed on all pairs and a channel against the current trend. So we are in a correction.

gip >>:

На всех парах сформировался горизонтальный канал и канал против текущего тренда. Так что мы в коррекции. Ну а можно ли торговать в коррекции, ты наверное лучше меня знаешь. Чего там умные книжки по этому поводу пишут?

Don't they write enough bullshit in smart books? Yesterday the EuroAud went down on my stop, I just entered again on a buy.

Before the opening of European trade the situation is curious and probably promising.
The Euro is approaching a strong Murray indicator level.
And the pound is "hesitating" at the resistance trend line....

I think last week's spikes will definitely break upwards. But not on the first try. I think so:

DFX писал(а) >>

I think last week's spikes will definitely break upwards. But not on the first try. I'm thinking like this:

The markup matches one of my most possible developments!
Reason: