EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1221

Galina >>:

если совсем локально, то на 1.3690-1.37.

оттуда отвалит еврик.

Thank you....

Goje >>:
ну, что теперь и вниз можно хорошенько прогулятся

This is just the beginning of the upward movement.

got into longs on the pound. put a stop on 20 pips in profit. waiting for 1.53. watch...

Guys, look, if you set aside your wishes, here's what I think.

Well, it's more of a wish list.

1. For those who see the euroland going down ! Short it not before it shows 1.3788.

2. For those who see the euroland going up ! Longs from 1.3538 (tomorrow or the day after it will be there) or already at the current one with an opportunity to add there.

3. For those who do not have a clear view on this pair ! DO NOT GET INTO THE MARKET FOR AT LEAST 1.5 WEEKS. You will exhaust your nerves, but the result will be useless.

This is a bad deal to catch short trades, you may see how it spins. It's a delicate situation, of course.

Well, it's more of a wish than a prognosis.

The forecast is 1.3890, then the pullback is shallow and it goes up to 1.46-1.47.

Galina >>:

Ребята смотрите, если отбросить свои желания, вот что я думаю.

Ну скорее это просто пожелания.

1. Для тех кто видит евру вниз ! Шортить не раньше чем она покажет 1.3788.

2. Для тех кто видит евру вверх ! Лонги от 1.3538 (завтра или послезавтра там будет она) или уже по текущей с возможностью там добавится.

3. Для тех у кого несформировался свой взгляд на эту пару ! НЕ ЛЕСТЬ В РЫНОК ЕЩЕ КАК МИНИМУМ 1.5 НЕДЕЛИ. Все нервы себе измотаете а толку не будет.

Гиблое это дело ловить короткие движения, сами видите как ее мотает. Щекотливая ситуация конечно.

Ну это скорее пожелание, чем прогноз.

Прогноз мой вы все знаете на 1.3890, потом откат неглубокий и сново наверх до 1.46-1.47.

I seem to agree with everything except 1.5 weeks and 1.46-47.

The nearest target for tomorrow is 1.3648. There is no resistance before it.

Support from below is 1.3540.

Well, the bottom to the top and top to bottom 200 -250 pips each, it's not so little - just "catch" and we all will be happy ...

ValNart >>:
Ну,снизу до верху и сверху до низу по 200 -250 пунктов,не так уж и мало - умей "споймать" и будет нам всем счастье ...

i sit for days waiting for one level to enter the market .... and the interesting thing is that eventually the price reaches this level and skips back for a short time ..... i think ... why wait until a level breaks through and then enter the market ... to get 10 -20 pips and skip, instead of going to this level .......sometimes I wait for 200 -300 pips before reaching a level ... price reaches it and I'm so happy I went into the market and traded 10 pips ..... idiot logic )))) opened a demo account .... to experiment a bit .... see what happens

aaa.... by the way ...wow ...I'm already experimenting .....vooooooot)))

Galina, what is your UMIS account?

Mine is 1105648.

Reason: