EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1196

baltik писал(а) >>

Redo the link like I do, it's not as flashy.

It's not coming out.... :((((

Galina >>:

Не выходит что то.... :((((

Galina! It's no use competing with you! Your calculations and strategies are impeccable and infallible!

My thoughts on EURUSD as of 01.03.2010. The white circle highlights the W-type figure.

Option levels support at 1.3617, if it holds, go up to 1.3740.

After the breakdown of 1.3740 we can say that the trend changes to the top. The alternative is a fall to 1.3527.

vic2008 >>:

Мои соображения по EURUSD на 01.03.2010. Белым кружочком выделена фигурка типа W.

Поддержка по опционным уровням на 1.3617, если выдержит то идем вверх к 1.3740.

После пробития 1.3740 можно сказать о том что тренд меняется на верхний. Альтернатива падение к 1.3527.

In the instructions for the plugin you said that a file would come that needed to be updated, but it doesn't come to the email... ( maybe it has something to do with time zones? Hello!

xeox >>:

В инструкции к плагну вы говорили что будет приходить файл, который нужно обновлять, но он не приходит на мыло.. ( может это связано с часовыми поясами? Здравствуйте!

As I said it would be. It's just that my information is calculated earlier.

Galina >>:

Ну так ка вам мое предложение ?

Заодно и посмотрим, кто чего стоит ?

Али страшно ???

Вот и узнаем чьи методы утше !!!!!!!!

А то НИБОРА, НИБОРА, а я Вам так скажу :

"НИБОРА ТАК КАК Я НЕ МОЖЕТ !!!!!!!!!!!"

:)))))))))))))))))))))

All the rascals are great artists, but their specific spelling mistakes give them away, and the way they communicate is out of the question. Alesha, you've done a great job of playing the boys:)))) Bravura. You have a great future, but crude calculations :))).

P.C. I won't get in the way of any more discussion on the market. It's an interesting thread. Tracking trends to all.

There's a very nice flag forming along the way so we will fall to 1.3540 - Fibo 61.8.

Dear Galina, there are rumours that the euro will fall by 1000 pct approximately, it is clear that this benefits Greece, but there are also rumours that some guys have a plan to help this cause.

What do you think?

I wrote about it, the downside movement is still guaranteed, I was just not willing to listen...We will move to the 23.6 of the weekly fibo to the 1.3280 point only after that there will be an upside movement...Good luck.

forte928

well, what happened now? So far I see a slowing down of the downtrend on H4, and some violation of its conditions + a very close reversal situation... What do you call that?
Reason: