EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1201

forte928 писал(а) >>

1.3540 - Fibo 61.8 from the previous rise

1.3540 taken, gentlemen.

Alexan >>:

1.3540 взяли, господа.

Yep and even reached 1.3527...

I don't know how things are now, but I know that the euro should rise soon.
Now where do we go?
strangerr >>:
Не знаю как чего сейчас, но знаю, что евро скоро должен расти.

I think so too !...

cr0ss писал(а) >>
Oh shit... what a shocker for the pound :)

Yeah, I closed early this morning, but better a missed profit than a real loss :)

ChachaGames >>:

Ага, рано я утром закрылся, но лучше упущенная прибыль, чем реальные убытки :)

I agree :))) only I missed that point, -243p in three minutes, that was tough %)

Shev >>:

Я тоже так думаю !..

Or is that the way we want it?

50p in the morning too.
[삭제]
I'm sick and tired of these two brokers, they're lying through their teeth. I'm going to win some money back and then I'm going to fuck off .... These bad people.