EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1191

I understand that it is about the Eurobucks... but a question about the franc.

Experienced traders tell me your opinion, where do you think the price will move, up or down... what do you think?

T-G писал(а) >>

I understand that it is about the Eurobucks... but a question about the franc.

Experienced traders tell me your opinion, where do you think the price movement is going, up or down... what do you think?

USDCHF is a mirror copy of EURUSD (as inverted). Let's see where the Eurobucks is going(my expectations here) - the USDCHF has exactly the opposite picture :-)

Weitra, who are we kidding?

"the buckschiff is the exact picture of the eurobucks - only in reverse" - and now the trick is "see my USDGBP forecast - exact inverse dnlay"

T-G >>:

Понимаю что тебя про евробакс.. но вопрос по франку.

Опытные трейдеры подскажите ваше мнение, куда по вашему мнению ждать движение цены, вверх или вниз.. как думаете?

If you look at the technical picture, I see an uptrend, the border of the channel has not been breached, the price will go to the upper border of the channel... this is just a quick opinion... The conditions are fulfilled, the previous low is lower than the current one (the last one)...

strangerr >>:

Горячая вы женщина, Галина.)))

Unfortunately for many, this is not a woman. It's not worth explaining your feelings about such personalities. I'll let you in on a little secret. You all know this person.

Galina >>:

Это да.....

Муж не жалуется :)))

Alexei, you surprise me. You have a husband???????????

EricGR >>:

Если технический глянуть на картинку, то на ей вижу тренд восходящий граница канала не пробита, цена пойдет к верхней границе канала... эт так на вскидку мнение... условия выполнены, предыдущий минимум ниже текущего(последнего)...

And that's how I see the sell, and I see the price going down.

Good day everyone!

to stragerr : http://elliottwave.ru/index.php?showtopic=3160 they wrote about a program with CW in it.

I saw it on Spider, but I can't say exactly where :(...

If you want to know what kind of arithmetic operations you can do with currency pairs, go to NIROBA

There is FXAccuCharts completely free when you register a demo account with them, it has all these gimmicks, only why when there are CW indicators for MT?
Reason: